We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
-Sheets for bed
-Towels for bath
- electricity-water-gas consumption
- final cleaning (if the apartment is left in decent condition)
- wi-fi for the Internet connection
- use of all entertainment- in our farmhouse (swimming pool, common areas, playgrounds, mini volley pitch, mini football pitch,…)
Price doesn’t include:
- Heating (extra charge based on energy consumption); we remind you that according to Italian law, heating is permitted from the 1stNovember to the 15th of April every year
- Tourist tax: euro 1,50 per person per day (up to 5 days ; children under 12 years free)
About the neighbourhood
Near Poggibonsi there are many interesting places to visit rich in history and charm: San Gimignano with its ancient towers, Colle Val d'Elsa, Certaldo with the Praetorian Palace and the house of the writer Giovanni Boccaccio, Volterra, Monteriggioni, Castellina in Chianti and Radda, and many other small towns really typical.
How to get there
Airport: Pisa: 80.0 km
Railway: Poggibonsi: 5.0 km
Ferry: Piombino: 100.0 km
Fishing Nearby, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Nearest Beach: 80.0 km.