We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Panorama

Save
View from the veranda
1 of 23View from the veranda
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms , 4 Bathrooms , Sleeps 8
Parikia, Paros, Cyclades, South Aegean
Do you want to spend your holidays in your summerhouse on Paros Island in Greece?

Then, 'Parian Holiday Villas' is the perfect place for you!

This luxury villa is divided into 3 adjacent charming houses with accomodation possibilities, Villa Panorama up to 8 persons, Villa Agnanti & Villa Liogerma up to 6 persons each one, all set at an ample garden with swimming pool, on a slope with panoramic views to the sea, the island of Antiparos and the unique sunset. The Villa is located about 6km. from the main town of Parikia and very close to the kite-surfing centers at Pounda and various beaches (2km.)

Agnanti House & Liogerma House are each one 150 -155 m² with 3 or 2 bedrooms and the more luxurious Panorama House is 260m² with 3 bedrooms. The houses can be rented separately or as a whole and they all enjoy ample terraces...
Read more
Listing #HL614680
About the Owner
Emmanouil P
Languages spoken:German, English
Response Rate:100%
Response Time:Within a few hours
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
Amenities
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Central Heating
  • Cooker
  • Dining Seats (14)
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(1)
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • En Suite Rooms (3)
  • Fax
  • Fireplace
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (1)
  • Garage
  • Grill
  • Highchair
  • Hot Tub
  • Internet Access
  • Kettle
  • King Beds:(2)
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (20)
  • Microwave
  • Ocean Views
  • Private Garden
  • Refrigerator
  • Safe
  • Secure Parking
  • Shared Garden
  • Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
  • Sofa Beds:(1)
  • Stereo System
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Telephone
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • VCR
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets allowed
    Smoking allowed
    Check out: 11:00 AM
Bathrooms
    1 Full bath
    3 Attached (ensuite)
Bedrooms
    1 Full
    2 Kings
    1 Sofa
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
Additional Rate and Availability Information

* 30% deposit upon confirmation of the reservation and the remaining 70% payable 4 weeks before arrival.
No refund of the deposit.

* 1.500 Euro security deposit required, for renting villa Panorama.

* 3.000 Euro security deposit required, for renting all 3 villas (Panorama, Agnanti and Liogerma).

* For further details and any other relative information please contact us or visit our site.
Hide Rates
Map
About the neighbourhood
In the heart of Cyclades and Aegean Sea lies one of the most beautiful greek islands.

Paros is characterized by its unique natural beauties, as golden sandy beaches with crystal water, charming, traditional villages ( Naoussa, Lefkes, Marpissa, Piso Livadi) and picturesque fishing harbours.

Because of its historical sites, unique architecture, traditional festivals and cosmopolitan life, Paros has become one of the most favorite holiday destinations.

Moreover the island is also known for the perfect weather conditions, offering chances for the lovers of water sports such as wind- and kite surfing.

It is now your turn to discover and explore the beauty of this pearl of Cyclades!
Access
Car advised
How to get there
Airport: Paros Airport: 3.0 km
Ferry: Main Port of Paros: 7.0 km
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.
Nearby cities
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#HL614680
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply