Hawaii Tax ID Number: W31663986-01
Paradise awaits at this marvelous Captain Cook vacation rental home, complete with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, beds for 6 and incredible views. Located minutes away from famous beaches, prime swimming and snorkeling spots, this house is hard to beat!
You’ll immediately feel at ease the moment you arrive at this attractive Captain Cook residence, nestled in the District of South Kona on Hawaii’s picturesque Big Island. The house features a spacious open layout design with a large amount of windows and a wonderfully soothing island breeze. Located at the end of the street near the very top of the subdivision with empty lots on both sides, this house offers utmost privacy, tucked amidst lush tropical gardens. Relish in this peaceful and quiet ambiance from the home’s lovely private lanai, where you can listen to the birds every morning and have a hot cup of kona coffee while admiring the panoramic view of the water beyond. These views are truly incredible - you’ll be able to watch the white water waves crash into the shoreline. From here, you can also watch whales breach during whale season!
Inside, you’ll find the abode’s 1,208 square feet of living space very nicely decorated with beautiful artifacts from around the world, and appointed throughout with supremely comfortable furniture. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access and a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the vital cooking appliances. Stay entertained during your downtime by watching your programming of choice on the 60-inch Smart TV, offering Netflix, Youtube, Pandora radio, and streaming capabilities. Plus, kids boogie boards, beach coolers, beach chairs, an umbrella, and 2 sets of golf clubs are provided for guest use - 1 left and 1 right-handed!
Everyone in your traveling party will absolutely love this home’s terrific location, with the famous Pebble Beach situated just 5 minutes down the hill, hosting excellent opportunities for sunbathing, swimming or snorkeling. Just 12 minutes from the property is a sandy beach called Ho’Okena Beach Park, where the snorkeling is superb on the north side of the beach. In addition, kayaks and snorkel gear are available to rent here at the beach concession.
Venture just 20 minutes from the house to access the best snorkeling on the island at the City of Refuge National Park, or Puʻuhonua o Hōnaunau National Historical Park. The golfers in your group will be pleased to find fantastic golfing only 45 minutes away. Only 1 hour stands between the property and Volcano National Park, should you be in the mood for an adventure. You’ll certainly find plenty to see and do nearby! Whether this is your first visit to Hawaii or the continuation of an annual tradition, you’ll be happy you chose this glorious Captain Cook vacation rental house as your own personal island oasis!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 60-inch flat screen Smart TV, private lanai with incredible views, in-unit washer/dryer, assorted beach supplies, 2 sets of golf clubs, and much more
- Admire sweeping, panoramic views of the ocean and shoreline!
- The front of the house features a beautiful palm tree and one rainbow eucalyptus
- Outstanding location! Close proximity to the famous Pebble Beach, Ho’Okena Beach Park, Puʻuhonua o Hōnaunau National Historical Park, golf courses, Volcano National Park, awesome swimming and snorkeling spots, local restaurants, and many other noteworthy attractions!
- The house is located at 950 ft above sea level. The ocean and mountain trade winds keep the climate very comfortable in the home.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pets considered on a case-by-case basis
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Hawaii Tax ID Number: W31663986-01
- Additional fees and taxes may apply