**Buy 5 Nights, Get 6th Night Free!**
FLY IN or DRIVE IN to breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains and blue salt water which is the essence of peace and relaxation. Situated on Blue Ribbon Airpark, with tie-downs for your plane available for the asking, this offering is next to a beautiful county park and within walking distance of the Dungeness National Seashore, allowing you to take full advantage of everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Totally updated in 2015, this home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, has enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of comfortable open concept living space. This residence is an ideal choice for a family or close-knit group of friends escaping to the Washington coast. As soon as you pull in the horseshoe driveway you’ll immediately find yourself in awe of this picturesque setting. A home that allows you to truly admire the incredible Olympic Peninsula scenery. Inside, you’ll find the interior very inviting and warm, boasting charming decor and expansive windows that let in plenty of natural light and incredible views. All the amenities you need to feel at home are here as well, including central heat and air.
After a pleasant day exploring the great outdoors, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the appliances and culinary tools you could desire. On warm evenings, listen to the waves hit the beach while grilling and dining al fresco! Later, retreat indoors to cozy up by the gas fireplace. Watch the new 60” flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, or play board games. Lawn games are also available to keep you entertained during your downtime.
Beyond the views, perhaps the best feature of this house is its phenomenal location, situated in the airpark within walking distance of the sea to the Dungeness National Seashore and the Dungeness Lighthouse, which offers some of the best birding in the country. Additionally, there's the scenic Dungeness County Park and campground right next door with many miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails along the high bank, prairie, and beautiful forest. Two miles to the south is the paved Discovery Trail, winding 40 miles through paradise from Port Angeles to Port Townsend. For even more outdoor recreation and unparalleled sightseeing, venture 17 miles to Hurricane Ridge in the heart of Olympic National Park. Visit Lake Crescent, soak in Sol Duc’s mineral hot springs, or drive through the Olympic Game Farm or tour one of the many nationally acclaimed Lavender Farms. If you're visiting in the spring, flowers are everywhere and the streets are ablaze with cherry blooms. In April, make sure to check out the country's oldest Irrigation Festival. May is bicycle racing, with the starting line only 2 blocks away. June is berry picking time at one of the many 'U-Pick' farms close by, while July brings the Lavender Festival, and the Hot Air Balloon Festival fills the blue sky with color in August. Fall storm watching on the coast is a must see and winter's snowfall offers delightful mountain recreation, such as snowshoeing and skiing.
The house is only 15 minutes from Port Angeles, where you can catch the MV Coho Ferry to Victoria, British Columbia. Bring your passport and do a walk on or drive on for a perfect day in this very British city, with the Parliament Buildings, whale watching tours, the Grand Empress Hotel, world renowned Butchart Gardens, and the artsy inner harbor. Additionally, Victoria abounds with antique shopping, fine dining, museums, parks, public transportation, and more. For another day trip, drive 40 minutes to charming Port Townsend and historic Water Street. Sequim's local restaurants, antiquing and numerous grocery stores, such as Costco, Safeway, and Super Walmart are conveniently available. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, this mesmerizing Sequim vacation rental home will serve as the ultimate home base for exploring the Washington Coast and the Great Northwest!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 60”flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, in house utility room laundry machines, large patio
- Plane tie down available on property by prior arrangement. Please inquire for additional details
- Awesome location - situated on an airfield, walking distance from the beach and County Park!
- Near hiking trails, lavender, fruit and vegetable farms, bird watching, Olympic National park, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, and more!
- Easy access to Victoria, British Columbia
- 2000 square foot House
- Vacation Rental fully remodeled and updated in 2015
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Fold away Twin floor beds available to accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking or drug use on premises
- No pets allowed
- No children under 10 years of age
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a $25 Extra Person Fee Per Night for groups more than 6 guests (allows up to 8 guests)
- Please note that a long-term tenant resides in the downstairs lockoff apartment with separate private entrance
- Additional fees and taxes may apply