We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Thank you for checking us out! We are Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations and we would love to be able to host you and your group on your next vacation to the North Myrtle Beach area!
Enjoy this gorgeous two bedroom (with an additional bunk room off the master), pet friendly unit that is located only a short walk from the ocean and only 250 yards from the Cherry Grove Pier. This unit has its own private entrance, as well as a full kitchen, private front porch, fenced in yard access, and two bathrooms. This property is a house that has three units, with Cottage Up being the entire second floor apartment. You will find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of South Carolina Sunshine with this cottage being so close to the ocean. This cottage is also nestled in a quiet residential...Thank you for checking us out! We are Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations and we would love to be able to host you and your group on your next vacation to the North Myrtle Beach area!
Enjoy this gorgeous two bedroom (with an additional bunk room off the master), pet friendly unit that is located only a short walk from the ocean and only 250 yards from the Cherry Grove Pier. This unit has its own private entrance, as well as a full kitchen, private front porch, fenced in yard access, and two bathrooms. This property is a house that has three units, with Cottage Up being the entire second floor apartment. You will find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of South Carolina Sunshine with this cottage being so close to the ocean. This cottage is also nestled in a quiet residential community.
Myrtle Beach is known for its golf; boasting over 80 easily accessible courses. If a golf course is not your thing, Myrtle Beach is also known as the Mini-Golf Capital of the world, so it goes without saying that there is one nearby. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining possibilities, including the new Lucy Buffets Lulu’s restaurant. The Little River waterfront is not even a stretch away, featuring the only Casino Cruises in the Carolina’s. This area is such a beautiful place with something for everyone.
- Bedroom 1: One King Bed
- Bedroom 2: (small room off of Master Bedroom) Two Bunk Beds (4 Twins).
- Bedroom 3: One Queen Bed
- Living Room: Two Full/Double Sleeper Sofas.
Please note the following prior to making your reservation:
- Linens are not initially provided. We do have packages available for purchase, or you can bring your own. Linen Package includes two towels and washcloths per bed occupancy, sheets, and a dish towel per package. The package prices are $50 for a King/Queen/Double, and $25 for a twin.
- Pets are welcome, however we do charge a $75 non-refundable fee per pet*. Please see pet policies below.
- Upon booking, a signed rental agreement and government issued photo identification are required to be electronically submitted to us prior to receiving an electronic access code to the property. This electronic code will be sent via email once all required information is received.
- Toiletries are not included.
- The listing rental rate includes parking for two (2) vehicles.
Rental Age Policy:
- Primary renters, or groups primarily with guests under the age of 25 (including student groups and events) are required to alternate fees of $50 per person for cleaning and linens*. This will override the posted cleaning fee on the listing. Groups consisting of primary renters or for guests under the age of 21, will be required to submit parent/guardian signatures and government issued photo identification. A refundable security deposit may be required.
- Pets are welcome, however we do charge a non-refundable $75 fee per pet*.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you intend to bring more than two (2) pets.
- Pets must be crated, or otherwise secured, when left unattended at the property.
- Pets must be cleaned up after, and the renter assumes all responsibility for any damages caused by pets.
- The Optional Vacation/Travel Insurance is Strongly Encouraged.
- Coverage is available to all guests once rental deposit is paid.
- Coverage is only in effect once premium has been paid.
- If purchased the same day as reserved, guests can cancel at anytime and may be eligible for a full refund.
*Due to online booking policies, some payments may need to be submitted after the booking is reserved and confirmed. Please let us know if you have questions about the policies prior to booking.
________________________. Short Walk to the Beach and Pier - Monthly Rates Available!
Mandatory extra costs:
Pet Fee: USD 84.00 per stay (obligatory for pets, included in rent)
Cleaning Fee: USD 112.00 per stay (obligatory, included in rent)
Non-Refundable Damage Protection: USD 54.88 per stay (obligatory, included in rent)More
Guest Policy for 25 and Younger
We do welcome guest under the age of 25. Any guests that are 20 or younger must have parental consent confirmed by signature and a copy of the parents photo ID. The following fees may apply:
• Linens and towels will be provided ($25.00 per person).
• Cleaning fee will apply up to $25.00 per person.
• Mandatory Refundable Security Deposit.
However we do recommend for the guest to contact us with group information and size for possible discounts.
My group and I decided to take a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC for a week after we finished college finals, so we decided to book Cherry Grove Cottage Up with Myrtle Beach Vacation Station. I couldn't be more happy with this company and the...More
This place was exactly what we were looking for. It was pet friendly and offer plenty of space for a family of 4-6 and it is pet friendly. Living quarters exactly as described on the website. Our POC was very responsive and was always available...More
Overall, the trip with 5 family members and a dog was good. Sleep well. Lots of storage. The only thing was the fan in the living room does not work. The string from the fan was gone. Also there was a tiny black line in...More
The location of the house is good. The house is well maintain however it sleeps 10 perfectly but 12 is pushing it. The only problem is parking. You can only have two vehicle and that would be hard since the house can sleep 12.
Overall it was a good place to live for the week. Only thing I did not like is it’s surrounded in residential living and the parking lot was not big enough. Other than that thank you for making this trip happen for me and my...More
We had a great time staying at this property. It had everything we wanted and needed. And working with the staff was extremely easy. They were friendly and responded quickly when we had a question. We will definitely stay again.
Rented the top floor of this house for an extra long weekend with my family. The place was beautiful and situated nicely in a peaceful area just a short walk away from the beach, shops,restaurants, and grocery store. We would definitely look for availability next...More