This place is a dump. Upon entering this "shack" my family was terrified. Blood on the walls, bedroom door, blinds and on one of the pillows. Three lightbulbs burned out. No remote for tv. Numerous broken blinds. Bathroom floor sinking due to years of leaks. Wet mop left in the kitchen. Hair in the kitchen sink. All this for approximately $250 a night. I do not know how these companies can get away with this type of presentation of their overpriced rental properties. It was so nasty that my 10 year old started crying. She felt as she had walked into a crime scene. Total nightmare! Avoid.