Come retreat to this quaint Buena Vista vacation rental home, offering 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and room to sleep 4 adults and up to 3 children. Ideally situated only 1 block from Main Street near endless outdoor recreation, this cozy home won’t disappoint!
This stand-alone single family home features 1,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, providing a terrific accommodation choice for travelers seeking a peaceful mountain getaway. Everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay is here, including in-unit laundry machines, 1 flat screen TV with DirecTV in the living room for your entertainment, and wireless internet access for your convenience. After an eventful day exploring the great outdoors, return home to prepare a delicious homemade meal in the fully-equipped kitchen, complete with modern stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats 4.
Everyone in your group will absolutely love this home’s fantastic location! Ideally settled within 1 block of Main Street, you and your companions will get to enjoy nearly instant access to great local restaurants and shopping. Additionally, the Arkansas River is an easy 6-7 blocks away, allowing you to spend your summer days fishing, rafting, and kayaking. The hikers in your group are in the perfect location to explore picturesque hiking trails along both sides of the river. This house is also near 4 Mile Recreation Area, where you’ll find miles of ATV, mountain biking and hiking trails. Before your trip, make sure to check out which festivals and concerts will be happening during your stay. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time and no matter what season you intend to visit, you’ll be happy you chose this wonderful Buena Vista vacation rental home as the setting for your upcoming alpine getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, Ninja blender, Cusinart, wireless internet access, flat screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, outdoor dining area, gas grill, porta crib, high chair, baby gate and so much more!
- Enjoy great community amenities, like a skatepark and basketball courts
- Incredible location surrounded by breathtaking mountain views! Near music festivals, hiking trails, rafting, and more
- Walk to Main Street and the Arkansas River
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full sized Bunk Beds and Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- This house is best suited for a group of 4 adults and 2 children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply