We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Hermosa F102 - Walk to the Beach, Inquire About Discount Promo Code

Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms , Sleeps 6
Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Luxury 2 bedroom, 2,5 bathroom condo (1,560 SF) for rent at Costa Hermosa, sleeps 6! Elegantly furnished first floor property, brand new, magnificent pool view, short stroll to the beach and all amenities. Building F, Ground Floor.

Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Inquire About Discount Promo Code


32 condos, 6 buildings located around a gorgeous o...
Read more
Listing #FKN4577943
About the Manager
Go Punta Cana Real Estate
Languages spoken:English, Spanish
Response Rate:95%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:February 2013
Reviews from our community
Write a ReviewReviews (4)

1 - 3 of 4 reviews

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We were extremely impressed with this complex. The description was very accurate . We had no power outages, security was always present, the condo was well cleaned and stocked. We were provided with plenty of towels, and beach towels. It a was not noisy, and...More

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed 3 February 2015

There are LOTS of all inclusive places in Bavaro and Punta Cana that are great. The issue is they charge lots of money for bad food in a setting cramped with lots of other tourists. This condo is a way to get luxury class accomodation...More

Date of stay: January 2015
2  Thank vagabond_b
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Condo was as described and shown in pictures. Literally had everything we needed: all linens/extra towels/sheets/everything needed in kitchen. Air conditioner worked and warm water as well. Bed in master bedroom was super hard but we got used to it. Car not required unless you...More

Date of stay: September 2014
6  Thank YHickman
Management response:Responded 17 September 2014

Thank you for your review. Just for your information, Sales Tax rate in the Dominican Republic is 18% and when you go to a restaurant they add a 10% gratuity for a total of 28%. When I travel to Florida, the tax rate is 7%...More

  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Cooker
  • Dishwasher
  • Dryer
  • DVD Player
  • Elevator/Lift access
  • Grill
  • Gym
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Linens Provided
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Refrigerator
  • Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Unknown type bathrooms (2)
  • Washer
  • Wheelchair Accessible
House rules
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 4:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
    2 Unknown types
Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
  • cleaning fee: AU$118 / stay - Fee
  • Property Damage Waiver: AU$110 / stay - Fee
Hide Rates
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
No pets