We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1 of 11Ortobom pocket-sprung double bed,floor to ceiling window,work desk, snack table, armchair,hammock
7 nights minimum
Fully-equipped,clean studio in Posto 2, the heart of Copacabana,close to all the hotspots,2 blocks from the beach and Copacabana Palace,4 blocks from the metro station,10 mins to Lapa. Small, but location cannot be beaten. Have a great World Cup in the heart of Brazil - Rio de Janeiro - Copacabana....Fully-equipped,clean studio in Posto 2, the heart of Copacabana,close to all the hotspots,2 blocks from the beach and Copacabana Palace,4 blocks from the metro station,10 mins to Lapa. Small, but location cannot be beaten. Have a great World Cup in the heart of Brazil - Rio de Janeiro - Copacabana.More
- You'll be right in the heart of Copacabana - right slap bang in the middle of the most famous area, Posto 2.
- But best of all, on a quiet road!
- Home of Copacabana Palace, restaurants, nightlife, traditional Brazilians bars, gringo pubs, cafe's, the famous Copacabana beach and Promenade.
- You'll be able to get to Sugarloaf Mountain in 10 mins,
- The Christ the Redeemer statue in about 15-20 depending on the skill of your taxi driver.
- 10 mins from Ipanema beach if you get tired of Copacabana.
- You have a 24 hour supermarket one block's walk away, and one street away there is a traditional Brazilian street market on Rua Ronald de Carvalho on Thursday mornings (don't worry, you're far enough from the racket).
- You can't be better situated to get to the sites and have the best of Zona Sul (the best area of Rio).
How to get there
- Buses that go to all parts of Rio pass through Copacabana on the main road (Nossa Senhora de Copacabana) which is one block away.
- You also have the metro (Cardeal Arcoverde) which is 5 minutes walk which can take you all over including the centre and Lapa. Taxis abound too.