* When I say walking distance, I mean less than 15 minutes walking.
- Less than 5 minute walk from Robinson's Place Mall (Groceries, Clothing, Movies, etc etc.)
- Walking distance to many restaurants
- Walking distance to many spas for massage or relaxation
- 24 hour security (Staff are professional and greet you as you come and go)
- Great view from the balcony
- Walls are a bit thin, you can hear the TV from the hallway.
- The most frustrating part of my stay was getting to my room during peak hours.
*There technically 4 elevators and only 2 seem to be operational at any given time. Given that there are so many floors, you'll find trying to get to your room can sometimes be a 10 to 15 minute ordeal.
- Minor ant issues that can be easily remedied