The previous 5 star review of this property states that the apartment is upstairs, but we stayed in a ground floor apartment that matches the photograph. The apartment is very small, but the main issue we had was the overpowering smell of cigarette smoke. This may not be the owner's fault but it was deeply unpleasant. There is also no easily available parking. One night our car was vandalised when parked on a main road. Again, not necessarily the owner's fault, but something to bear in mind.
On a positive note, the location is central and there is an excellent restaurant (Chez Nico) 100 metres away