We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I fell in love with this place The moment I walked through the doors you feel like you are situated up in the mountains however it’s just a simple 20 minute drive to las palmas.
Pedro and Beatrice couldn’t have done more for us !...More
We stayed for a week in Pedro’s cottage and had an amazing stay. The house is very comfortable and functional, without forgetting to mention the jacuzzi which is so appreciable after a long day of hiking.
The house is also ideally located, close to every...More
What most impressed me about the cottage/villa was the high quality of all of the items throughout the property. The bedroom was nice and dark, the bed wasn't cheap, all the items in the kitchen matched and were of a good standard. The piped music...More
Date of stay: November 2017
Pedro F, VR Owner at Casa Huertas del Palmar. Canarian luxury within the forest., responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017
Dear Sophie, thank ypo very much for staying in our cottage. We always try to keep our property standards the highest possible. It is just what we would like to find when we go on vacations. Hope to see you again.
We rented the cottage for a short break in October. Pedro met us at the cottage as promised and showed us around. Lovely welcome pack awaited us with wine, cheese and a local chorizo pate which was a nice touch. The cottage was ideal and...More
We 've booked this cottage for two weeks, and we had a really good vacation. Our host Pedro gave us a warm welcome with all the information we needed. you can easily contact him when there is a problem. There is a busstop nearby so...More
Date of stay: September 2017
Pedro F, VR Owner at Casa Huertas del Palmar. Canarian luxury within the forest., responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017
thank you for your review , it was great to have you stay in our cottage. You chose the best time of the year, "Fiestas del Pino", the most popular celebrations in the island apart from Carnival. Hope to see you again. Best...More
These are the directions:
From the airport:
- Take GC-1 to Las Palmas
- 12 km ahead take one of the two left lanes into GC-3
- Keep in GC-3 to Arucas.
- 28 Kilometers later, the end of the highway turn left into GC-20 to Arucas.
- Once in Arucas (2 kms ahead), take GC-43 to Teror
- Exactly 8 km ahead (you will see the kms pole on the left side of the road), there is an exit to the left (GC-431, El Palmar), it is downhill and difficult to see by night. If you miss it, just turn around on the next exit and come back.
- You are now on Calle Huertas del Palmar. The cottage is the second on the left, 200 mtrs ahead. There is a white wall with three doors (main, service and parking). The house is behind the main one.
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, Nearest Beach: 15.0 km