Cairns TourismCairns AccommodationCairns Bed and BreakfastCairns Holiday RentalsCairns Holiday PackagesCairns FlightsCairns AttractionsCairns Travel ForumCairns PhotosCairns MapCairns GuideHotels
All Cairns HotelsCairns Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in CairnsBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental Cars
Cairns MotelsCairns HostelsCairns CampgroundsFamily Hotels CairnsBusiness Hotels CairnsCairns ResortsSpa Resorts CairnsLuxury Hotels CairnsCairns CasinosRomantic Hotels CairnsCairns Beach HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Accor Hotels in CairnsHilton Hotels in CairnsRydges Hotels in CairnsMantra Hotels in CairnsCrystalbrook Collection Hotels in CairnsTop Parks Hotels in CairnsWyndham Hotels in CairnsPopular Amenities
Popular Cairns Categories
Discount Hotels in CairnsCheap Hostels CairnsHoneymoon Hotels CairnsCairns Backpacker HostelsHotels with Shuttle in CairnsHotels with Hot Tubs in CairnsLuxury Spa Hotels in CairnsLuxury Boutique Hotels CairnsSuite Resorts in CairnsDiving Resorts CairnsNear Airports
Cairns Tourism: Best of Cairns
A laid-back city and gateway to Queensland's tropical north
Cairns is the perfect place for passionate divers, adrenaline junkies, and after dark revelers, offering heart-pounding adventure and a booming nightlife scene in a vibrant, tropical setting. The friendly Queensland metropolis is a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree National Park, and plenty of amazing islands in Queensland's tropical north. Embark on an eco-adventure or take a dip in a lagoon pool before hitting the town to unwind along the Esplanade Boardwalk.
Start planning for Cairns
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Cairns.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Cairns restaurants, bars, and beyond.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Cairns
The Ultimate Friends Trip to Cairns
I lived in Cairns for 7 months in college and I will never forget the experiences I had there. When you're in Australia you have to be open to adventure, trying new foods (there is plenty!) and experieince their great night life. This may be obvious, but, whatever you do, don't miss the GBR.
Emily Brillanti, New York City, NY
- The Woolshed35 reviewsThis was the bar we frequented the most. It gets pretty packed late at night on the weekends, but if you're looking for a lively atmosphere in the evening, into the night, this is a great spot!
- Cairns Boutique Walking Tours3 reviewsBooze and a fun walking tour, need I say more?
- Rusty's Market392 reviewsRusty's is a great place to spend a few hours. There's tons of exotic fruit to try, and the overall people-watching experience is always enjoyable!
- AJ Hackett Cairns855 reviewsI did Bungee twice while I was in Cairns. It is too scary the first time, so you have to go a second time when you can really enjoy the experience. The staff was highly trained and comforting during the entire process! ENJOY!
- Crystal Cascades343 reviewsIf you are able to find some mopeds to rent, it's a great scenic drive up to the cascades. You will likely need a swim once you get there, and the cascades are a great way to cool down!
- Trinity BeachA nice place to go hang out for the day!
- Esplanade Boardwalk5,905 reviewsYou can't miss the Esplanade. Take the 2A bus right into town and it drops you off nearby. It's a nice place to watch the boats, and the tides come in. If you are up for some exercise, there are always people running.
Dig Into Cairns