Brighton TourismBrighton AccommodationBrighton Bed and BreakfastBrighton Holiday RentalsBrighton Holiday PackagesBrighton FlightsBrighton RestaurantsBrighton AttractionsBrighton ShoppingBrighton Travel ForumBrighton PhotosBrighton MapBrighton GuideHotels
All Brighton HotelsBrighton Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BrightonBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Brighton HostelsBrighton CampgroundsRomantic Hotels BrightonBrighton Green HotelsBusiness Hotels BrightonFamily Hotels BrightonBrighton Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels BrightonSpa Resorts BrightonBrighton ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Travelodge Hotels Ltd in BrightonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BrightonAccor Hotels in BrightonWyndham Hotels in BrightonJurys Inns in BrightonPopular AmenitiesPopular NeighbourhoodsPopular Brighton Categories
Cheap Hotels BrightonBoutique Hotels BrightonHotels with Hot Tubs in BrightonLuxury Boutique Hotels BrightonFamily Bed and Breakfast in BrightonBrighton Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBrighton Cheap Beach HotelsBrighton Pet Friendly CampsitesBrighton Beach Suite HotelsHotels with Kitchenette in BrightonNear Landmarks
Hotels near Brighton Palace PierHotels near Royal PavilionHotels near The LanesHotels near Brighton BeachHotels near British Airways i360Hotels near North LaineHotels near SEA LIFE BrightonHotels near Holiday TaxisHotels near Devil's Dyke National TrustHotels near Brighton Museum and Art GalleryNear Train Stations
Hotels near Lewes StationHotels near Glynde StationHotels near London Road Brighton StationHotels near Moulsecoomb StationHotels near London Road (Brighton) StationHotels near Preston Park StationHotels near Falmer StationHotels near Brighton StationHotels near Black Rock StationHotels near Aquarium StationNear Airports
All things to do in BrightonAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental CarsMore
Royal Pavilion: Tickets & ToursThe Lanes: Tickets & ToursBritish Airways i360: Tickets & ToursBrighton Beach: Tickets & ToursNorth Laine: Tickets & ToursBrighton Palace Pier: Tickets & ToursDevil's Dyke National Trust: Tickets & ToursBrighton Dome: Tickets & ToursSEA LIFE Brighton: Tickets & ToursTheatre Royal Brighton: Tickets & ToursBrighton Museum and Art Gallery: Tickets & ToursStanmer Park: Tickets & ToursBrighton Marina: Tickets & ToursKemptown: Tickets & ToursOld Police Cells Museum: Tickets & Tours
Brighton Tourism: Best of Brighton
Londoners have been traveing to Brighton for beach getaways ever since the railway arrived here in 1841. The pebbled beach, Brighton Pier's amusement arcade and the Royal Pavilion are the main sights, but you'll also find hundreds of pubs and clubs catering to an energetic crowd.
Start planning for Brighton
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Brighton
Seaside Delight: What to See and Do in Brighton
About 1.5 hours away from London, colourful, quirky Brighton is a favourite getaway destination among UK-residents. Here’s my take on the must-visits that this seaside town has to offer.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Brighton Beach4,563Probably the most popular must-visit attraction in Brighton. Salty ocean air paired with a cold, refreshing dip in the sea—what could be better? P/s if you're looking for something Instagram-worthy, the colourful Brighton Beach huts are a must-see. You'll find them along Hove Lawns.
- Brighton Palace Pier8,607Can't say you've visited Brighton until you've done Brighton Palace Pier! Grab an ice-cream and stroll around the vibrant fairground, where you can go on amusement rides and try some arcade games.
- The Lanes6,164Stomp around The Lanes for a taste of Brighton's atmosphere and culture. These alleyways will reveal hidden gems like charming boutiques, quaint antique shops, art galleries and more.
- Royal Pavilion8,180Once a place of residence to King George IV, the sprawling Royal Pavilion is open today as a museum where you can walk the halls and glimpse into its past splendour.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery908Small but mighty, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is bound to spark some interest with its quirky array of exhibits and collections.
- The Brighton Shellfish & Oyster Bar378Fresh, delicious seafood doesn't have to be expensive. Indulge in chunky lobster rolls or creamy oysters with a view of the sea. Watch out for greedy seagulls though!
- The Salt Room Restaurant1,867Ready to treat yourself? Head to award-winning The Salt Room, which specialises in seafood cooked over coal. They also serve up delicious cocktails and even afternoon tea.
- Bardsley's407Yummy seafood aside, don't forget to have some good ole' fish and chips too— Bardsley's is a crowd favourite, where you can get fish and chips fried to golden brown perfection!
- Volk’s Electric Railway586Volk's Electric Railway prides itself as the oldest electric railway in the world. Hop on this heritage railway and enjoy the view of the seaside as you ride!
- Booth Museum of Natural History241A small, quaint museum filled with interesting taxidermy exhibits. A great place to have a look-see and learn a thing or two about animals!