Explore Mornington Peninsula
Mornington Peninsula TourismMornington Peninsula AccommodationMornington Peninsula Bed and BreakfastMornington Peninsula Holiday RentalsMornington Peninsula Holiday PackagesMornington Peninsula FlightsMornington Peninsula RestaurantsMornington Peninsula AttractionsMornington Peninsula ShoppingMornington Peninsula Travel ForumMornington Peninsula PhotosMornington Peninsula MapMornington Peninsula GuideHotels
All Mornington Peninsula HotelsMornington Peninsula Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental CarsMore
Mornington Peninsula MotelsMornington Peninsula HostelsMornington Peninsula CampgroundsFamily Hotels Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula ResortsLuxury Hotels Mornington PeninsulaRomantic Hotels Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Beach HotelsMornington Peninsula Green HotelsBusiness Hotels Mornington PeninsulaSpa Resorts Mornington PeninsulaBy Hotel Class
4-stars Hotels in Mornington Peninsula3-stars Hotels in Mornington Peninsula5-stars Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaBy Hotel BrandPopular Amenities
Mornington Peninsula Hotels with ParkingPet Friendly Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Hotels with a PoolPopular Mornington Peninsula Categories
Hotels with Shuttle in Mornington PeninsulaFamily Resorts Mornington PeninsulaGolf Hotels in Mornington PeninsulaLuxury Resorts Mornington PeninsulaBeach Resorts in Mornington PeninsulaWedding Hotels Mornington PeninsulaMornington Peninsula Beach Spa HotelsMornington Peninsula Beach Suite HotelsMornington Peninsula 5 Star ResortsMornington Peninsula Luxury LodgesNear Landmarks
Hotels near Peninsula Hot SpringsHotels near Searoad FerriesHotels near Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation ParkHotels near Enchanted AdventureHotels near Arthurs Seat EagleHotels near Sunny Ridge Strawberry FarmHotels near Point Nepean National ParkHotels near Frankston BeachHotels near Panorama Garden EstateHotels near Main Street MorningtonNear Airports
Mornington Peninsula Tourism: Best of Mornington Peninsula
Essential Mornington Peninsula
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
Spending a Magical Weekend in Mornington Peninsula
Looking for the perfect weekend escape? Mornington Peninsula, an hour's drive from Melbourne, is just the place. Here are some of my top picks for a relaxing three day getaway.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Peninsula Hot Springs2,163This is Victoria's first hot springs and day spa. I visited during winter and loved it. It’s the ideal place to destress while having a soak in the natural mineral waters and taking in the view of lush bushland.
- Dromana 3 Drive In83I've never been to a drive-in cinema before so this was a really fun and unique experience. Tip: get your food and drinks before driving in. I got pizza and had dinner while watching Jurassic World on the giant screen—it was one of my best nights ever.
- Mornington Peninsula National Park74Mornington Peninsula National Park is great for outdoor lovers. There are beautiful coastal walks with numerous lookouts where you can stop to admire the view, and if you’re lucky, you’ll spot a wild kangaroo at Greens Bush.
- Cape Schanck Boardwalk173A hike along the 5-mile-long Cape Schanck Boardwalk is unforgettable, with gorgeous views of the coastline and the iconic Cape Schanck lighthouse.
- D.O.C Pizza & Mozzarella Bar609Gourmet Italian wood-fired pizza, delicious pasta and fresh, creamy mozzarella from the mozzarella bar— this is comfort food at its best.
- Tar Barrel Brewery & Distillery169Sometimes, there’s no better way to chill out than to kick back with an ice-cold pint (or two). Opt for the tasting paddle if you can’t decide—I mean you know what they say, the more the merrier!
- Montalto823Having won numerous “best of” awards, Montalto winery is sure to impress. Spend an afternoon sampling their signature Pinot Noir or Chardonnay while admiring the view of rolling hills and orchards or enjoy a wine-paired meal at the restaurant. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
- Enchanted Adventure667You'll definitely have fun at this one. Get your adrenaline pumping at this playground for all ages and go "tree surfing", which is an aerial obstacle course that includes zip-lines and tube slides.
- Polperro Winery103Time slows down at Polperro Winery—and in a good way. Here, you can spend your wine o’clock de-stressing with your favorite sips from the winery’s premium Polperro and Even Keel wine labels.
- Cape Schanck Lighthouse204Don’t miss a visit the lighthouse museum and take a guided tour when you’re there. Your guide will tell you all about the history of the lighthouse, which was built in 1859.
- Sorrento Back Beach173Sorrento Back Beach is where all the action happens. Come here early to catch the splendid sunrise and take a dip in the sheltered rock pools (at low tide).