“Great food in the West Island”
Review of Ossiano

Ossiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Ossiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 52 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome calamari and seafood. Large outdoor terrasse. Good service, great wine selection. Worth the drive if you are not from the Kirkland area.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Family dinner Saturday. We loved the restaurant, amazing service, friendly staff, the whole time making sure we enjoy our dinner and we don't miss anything. The food was good, i would say average, a bit pricey. Very good drinks. Nice decor, especially the terrace. I would say a nice place to go more for drinks and appetizers on the terrace over the summer.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely stunning decor!
A five star dining experience and service,
We had a variety of choice, between seafood and meat,all were exceptionally awesome and cooked to perfection! Huge choices of top wines and you must finish with their desserts,,mouthwatering selection!!
Important for me is the cleanliness of the establishment and the restrooms,,a must for any dining experience!
This will be a definite return for me without a doubt!!!!!!!

1  Thank jayjaymazz
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent food and service but too pricey. Nice decor and very clean and trendy. They have a group private room.

3  Thank Stealth1234
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant experience was very strange for me. I arrived and met my group and found out there was a set menu of 4 courses. Not happy with this as I don't want to eat 4 courses and I had checked out the menu online before and was looking forward to trying something different. Also did not want to spend $50! Why can The Keg accommodate large groups ordering whatever they want off the menu but Ossiano can't?
There was also no cocktail list only a wine list which is strange as there is a large bar there.
The food was very good no complaints there.
The strangest thing of all though was that the waiter, although very nice and trying hard to do a good job, called me "darling" and my boyfriend "dude". I don't think this is appropriate to say to people you don't know personally.
I am giving this restaurant 3 starts only because the food was good... If they continue to force fixed menus on larger groups I don't think they will be around much longer...especially as every other restaurant in that location has closed.