“Who wants pie?”

Rockaberry
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Kirkland
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We do!

I have not eaten in the restaurant in a while but when I have a craving for some good pie, I head to Rockaberry's.

Okay - it might be considered pricey - but if you held the pie - you will know that it is worth buying the whole pie.

It makes the best Apple Crumb pie and the key lime pie is pretty good.

I suggest to call in advance to ensure that they have what you want.

If you are in the mood for something sweet and delicious - I recommend dropping by Rockaberry!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

That is how the waitress herself described our meal and she was right. While the desserts we had - Truffle (YUM!) and Rasberry Cheese Pie were delicious, the meal beforehand left lots to be desired. I ordered the vegetarian stir-fry without the onion and bell peppers. I got exactly what I ordered - since it didn't occur to them to replace the onion and bell peppers with other vegetables, I had a bowl that was 70-80% rice noodles with a couple of mushrooms and a few pieces of undercooked brocolli. When I told the waitress (who was very friendly and helpful in everything else) that I was disappointed, she offered to bring some more veggies, but never came through.
Overall, save your money on the overpriced sandwiches and meals and just go for dessert.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Nice place to stop by, everything is very good and the dessert are just Amazing. Like the atmosphere and the decor. Service is excellent with a smile.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Can't say much about the restaurant itself but the PIES are something else. The Apple Crumble is the best in town. Hot or Cold with ice cream - just heavenly!!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Always a good bet for dessert and coffee. They always have a good variety of pies and other desserts and they can make almost any coffee you can imagine !