“First timer”
Review of Rockaberry

Rockaberry
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Kirkland
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely phenomenal cheesecake loved the dessert. We tried the original and the toblerone both were awesome. Also tried the food and it was just okay. Definitely would go back for those pies.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Needed a birthday cake for a friend so I thought I would purchase one there...I have heard many great things about their desserts so I decided to go there. I can honestly say I was quite pleased with my purchase. I bought an oreo cheese cake which was
simply delicious - rich & delightful. Not disappointed!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

For an establishment which specializes in dessert you would think everything was prepared fresh. A number of their pies and made with canned/frozen (?) fruit. Even in the middle of summer.
Ask before you order. You don’t want to pay high prices for grocery store products.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Great Pies and Desseert for take Out - good fresh healthy salads and sandwiches for lunch and dinner

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I always knew that this restaurant has the most deliciously decadent desserts but had never actually ate here.
After coming here 3 times, I decided to eat a full lunch here and it was also delicious!
I had a Philly Cheese Steak with a side of potato fried wedges.
It was all very good.
Their desserts are all amazingly deliciously decadent.
I tried 5 different pies and they all gave me a heart attack...that's a good thing.
I've noticed that the place is often packed with women of all ages... While the men are busy watching hockey, the women are enjoying themselves here eating sweets.
The restaurant has a TV screen where the (hockey) game was on but no one was watching.
There's a huge terrace in the front which is usually packed on our (rare) hot summer nights.
Great place.
Our waitress was so nice.