“Famiglia = Family”

La Famiglia & co
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bring your own wine.
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to set out to discover local BYOB restaurants. To the Google we went . We checked the food options and decided on Italian. I called the restaurant and inquired if reservations were necessary, was told they were strongly recommended, so I made one.

Fast forward to Saturday evening. Giovanni, our host, welcomed us to the restaurant and presented us with the two seating options available. Once seated, he personally opened our wine and gave us menus. Another waiter brought us some bread, and another passed with water. Giovanni returned shortly after to offer suggestions and help us decide on our dining experience....

My wife immediately chose Oso Bucco and I decided on the seafood pasta... both of which were plentiful and delicious.

The staff made us feel like we were regulars, the food was spot on, overall experience was so nice that we decided to invite a dozen of our friends to celebrate my wifes birthday there a couple of weeks later where I tried the rack of lamb.... that too was a total delight

If you go, tell Giovanni that Happy Jack sent you :-D

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Love the tomato and bocconcini entrees and had amazing service by the one and only AMANDINAAAA❤❤
P.S save some space, they have Tartufo !!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The restaurant is slightly dated looking. The food is pretty good and the service is not bad. I have had much better Italian food but it is a bring your own wine so it makes up for a bit.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

First time here....portions ok.....food decent. Servers awesome. No wait. Desert awesome, as was espresso. Would return if in the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to give this restaurant a second chance. We came in to celebrate a family members birthday. Unfortunately they messed up 2 orders and therefore two of the people at the table got their meals half way through when we were done ours.
Also I ordered muscles and they were by far the most atrocious muscles u have bet had. They were terribly cooked and the marinara sauce for the muscle was more of a tomatoe soup. Half the muscles on top were so dry due to the lack of sauce and the ones at the bottom were all closed. It was by far one of the worst meals I have ever had at a restaurant.

3  Thank montreal_worldtravel