All reviews small fridge red door one night rooms are clean georgian bay serge motel seaford tv
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped her for breakfast as it seemed to be the only place open. What a treat! Don't be put off by the modest exterior and location. Best breakfast I've had for a long time. Chorizo Benny ,house made sausage and biscuits. I could barely finish it portion wise. Excellent coffee as well. My wife's bacon and eggs were good,excellent thick cut bacon . I would definitely return for lunch or whatever else they have to offer. Someone knows what they are doing! We did not stay there.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights Friday and Saturday while attending a reunion being held at The Blue Mountain Resort. Major cost saving. Rooms were clean,newly renovated,and .
Flat panel TV.Sheets were good guality,towels were good too. Small restaurant at front was open for breakfast which was basic and good.
Owners live on sight,were pleasant and helpful.
Would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Winter2010
mmbarrister, Owner at Meaford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Thank you for your kind review! Starting Victoria Day weekend, our restaurant will be offering lunch. In addition, we will be hosting a series of theme dinners throughout the summer. Our restaurant does offer catering services for special events and we would be thrilled to host you for your next reunion or another special event. The restaurant can serve up to 30 people, which is approximately the number of people that can stay at the motel at any one time! Thank you for visiting and do come again! Meaford is beautiful in the summer!

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights while attending to family matters in Meaford. The room was freshly renovated and clean. We had a king bed which was fairly comfortable. We did find the pillows to be a bit thin, however management had no issue giving us extra pillows when asked. There was a nice flat screen tv along with a fridge and a microwave in the room. It was nice to see new laminate flooring as oppose to a dirty old carpet as well. The only issue was the bathroom had not yet been renovated yet but again was clean enough. If staying in Meaford the accommodations seem to be slim pickings but I would certainly recommend this little place if you biggest concerns are clean and comfort.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Great service clean rooms will come back again! Rooms were very clean had to change room plans last minute and no charges. Service was quick and fast! I recommend this place if your looking for a few nights very cheap!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend decided to go to Blue Mountain for New Years Eve 2015. We looked at the common hotels ( blue mountain inn, the west trillium hotel etc ) these hotels get booked 6 months in advance and are very pricey. Unable to decide what to do for New Years Eve we decided on New Years Eve to re search, maybe someone had cancelled. This is when we stumbled across the Meaford motel on trip advisor. We got a really good price $100.00 with tax which is amazing for the day that it was. When we arrived first thing I noticed was the rooms for a motel have recently been updated. New nice floor, new furniture. It's a small room. The bed was really comfortable. The heat worked amazingly well as it was so cold outside. It has a new heater/air conditioner in the room. A mini fridge and a new tv. Free wifi. It's about a 15 min drive to the blue mountain village.

Overall I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple