“Fantastic Greek food and amazing ambience”
Review of La Porte Grecque

La Porte Grecque
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Really good Greek food, you must try the calamari, one of the best I ever had. The lamb and filet mignon are top choices when I go there.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Very consistent quality food and service, great ambiance
Everything is delicious, superb value.
Best value for your money, bring your own wine

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to La Porte Grecque and was hugely disappointed. The food was average I guess because the price was cheap around 11$ +tax, the washrooms wasn't bad,the place is all cramped, most of all the services were atrocious and on top of it the waiter was demanding that we tip him for the crap service. The parking is another issue in itself
This place is by far the worst restaurant I've ever been to, I will NEVER go back and would EVER advice anyone to go there.

2  Thank Errol P
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Came here with a friend a few weeks ago, the waiter spilled our wine bottle on the floor and all over my white sweater. The waiter also brought us one bill instead of separate bills, as we;d asked for. The food was average and overpriced. The tables are very closely seated together and the lighting is so low you can barely see your food. Furthermore, the parking lot is very tiny so leaving is very difficult and finding parking if you are there for the second seating would be difficult.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My rib steak was excellent however my wife’s filet mignon was very tough. When we pointed it out the waiter offered to replace but we decided we didn’t need it. The waiter was helpful and did not charge for that meal. We have eaten there many times and while not perhaps very high end, the food is very good and excellent value.