“Consistently great gnocchi”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2015

We often order takeout from Riccardo's and it's always delicious. When we do eat in, the service is exceptional. Marco and Sandra are wonderful hosts. Everything we've had from their menu is delicious. We've brought friends many times and they've also enjoyed it. It's one of our go-to places.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Love going to Riccardo's though I have never been too fond of the wait staff. Food on the other hand is top notch and all homemade on the premises. Never had something which I did not enjoy. Too bad it is NOT BYOB!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

This was our first visit in several years, and the first time since they renovated the restaurant and addressed the serious noise problem that they had. I am glad to say the acoustic absorption panels that they installed seem to work. We were there on a Thursday night, early, so the restaurant was not full, however. When we left, the restaurant was half full and the noise level was still acceptable. We had no trouble talking to each other across our table. Service was very friendly and prompt. We both ordered simple pasta dishes, and we were not disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We have been to Riccardos many times and I cannot seem to stray away from my favourite dish. Not many restaurants know how to make eggplant parm and let me tell you that Riccardos has the best. I will try different sides with it but I always have the eggplant. The Caesar salad is always a great way to start. My husbands favourite is the chicken parm. I have tried different sauces such as the Romanov, Michael, Gigi and Bolognese. All delicious. When we want a good meal on the West Island with great service and great prices we know where to go. Sandra and Marco are always welcoming and make sure you enjoy your meal.

1  Thank sk8pro
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Riccardo's has been around for some time which is usually a good sign. Located in a plain strip mall, the decor is unspectacular, but warm. We started with excellent fried calamari, followed by good fettuccine wrapped in egg plant and just OK spaghetti with clam sauce. Cappuccino was excellent as was the friendly service. Prices were reasonable. What did it for me was that we were waiting forever for a friend to arrive whose plane was delayed, and not once were we pressured or rushed.