“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Came in for a pint to kill some time with the other half. It is a really nice place, with friendly service and good draft beer. Not a big selection on tap in the little bar area, but it’s good and none of the generic stuff. Too bad we ate already because the menu looks pretty good too. We will definitely stop back in when in the area in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First time here and I arrived for a business dinner early. Suffering from coffee withdrawal, the hostess was very helpful and friendly getting me a quick fix of excellent coffee. The dinner was very good. I had grilled trout on a bed of rice with nice al dente vegetables. The trout was done perfectly. Others had salmon, trout, salads and steak. All were perfectly prepared and presented and the wait staff were attentive and helpful. A small niggle, the dining room chairs are past their best before date, way too "tushed-in", you almost feel like you need a booster seat. We moved to the side bench to give half of us some height. Good for negotiations over dinner! A good local spot in Vaughan.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We came here many years ago, and honestly don’t have a good reason why we never returned. We decided to come here for an early dinner with our family.

Place was empty at 5.30 but got busy just after 6.

They have a very interesting and plentiful menu. My kids loved their burger and grilled cheese. Fries were yummy too! We tried the Mediterranean chicken salad. Was delicious! My parents had a pizza. They loved it.
Great service, kid friendly, time to make this place a regular

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The waitress was professional and provided complete details on the specials.

The food was of above average quality, although in line with the restaurant profile (mid-cuisine). Would return.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

First off, the waiter was amazing. He was articulate, helpful and accommodating. The food however, was overly expensive and the quality was, in my opinion not worth the price. Upon arrival, there is a tantalizing picture on the door of scallops. So I decided to order the linguine marinara with scallops, shrimp, calamari and clams made with whole wheat pasta. The pasta was mushy and hard, the few scallops in the dish were as small as my baby finger nail, nothing like the picture, could not find the clams, scant calamari and the shrimp were a good size. The dish was very pricey. I also paid $10 for a small garden salad....a garden salad!!! With coffee, the meal was with tip $51.00. Originally I looked at the website before hand and the dish I really wanted wasn't on the menu when I arrived. I ate there once before and was disappointed. Thought I would give them another chance. No more chances.