“okay but check the bill”
Review of Steakhaus El Toro

Steakhaus El Toro
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Julich
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Averagely priced at around 25 Euro for a good size steak this place aligns with the Euro average for this type of food. The staff try to please and there is a salad bar - one visit only though so watch out!
Check the bill as we had some extras added which we didn't have.
Probably better than a few of the other places I looked at in town.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Surprisingly large place devided into smaller areas separated by white half high walls. The steak was ok. The saladbar is not very special. The lobster tail was extremely dry and very clearlly over cooked. Overall experience not that great

Reviewed 29 July 2015

If your like good Steaks , this is the Place to go.
Frindly People
I only Eat Steaks there but my children also Tell me that the Fish and the grilled dieshes are fine.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

I went to 'el toro' during a business trip. I have to say the streak was absolutely good and the strudel I had with my colleague at the end of the dinner was, indeed, very nice. The overall bill was more than reasonable, so an extra satisfaction. They also had an english menu that for me was an enormous help. The only limit is that I order for a coffee and they had already washed down the coffee-machine: quite disappointed since they could have asked just for a coffee before start the washing up.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Had dinner there on a Sunday night. Several locals already there: it's a good sign. Staff was friendly and offered an english menu when they saw I couldn't speak German. Good food and fair prices. Even the bottled water was not too pricy. Free salad bar with any entree. Had the pork and really liked it. The french-onion soup was only so-so. Overall, good value.