All reviews short stay one night stay close proximity rhine falls fair price underground garage air conditioning lake constance nice hotel excellent location switzerland bodensee eur region german
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Bright, cheerful and clean. Flat pack furniture but fresh and clean. The bed too was clean and comfortable with a range of pillows for the fussy sleeper! WiFi worked well and was free.
Breakfast is a little basic and I didn’t like the coffee, but it was the fuel I needed to start the day. Not the cheapest for an “express” experience, but a pleasant place to spend time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RichSWinchester
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed a week in HIE early autumn 2017.
Service is kind and helpful.
Rooms a basic for spending the night however the lack of restaurant facilities is a big deal if not for some reasonable restaurants in the close proximity.
HIE is more noisy compared to Best Western Lam but parking and access easier.

Date of stay: September 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hi Ulven123,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the service provided by our staff. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed due to the lack of a restaurant at our property. Please note that Holiday Inn Express properties does not have an on site restaurant but offers a wide selection of free breakfast. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a completely great experience. I would like to apologize if you were not made aware of this standard. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a modern clean hotel. The accommodation is basic , rooms are small, but there is air conditioning.
The price is right.There was a large group of young business people, which gave the place international flair. Breakfast buffet commendable. Service attentive and friendly. D.F.H.H.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

with Holiday Inn Express - you always know what you will get - a clean room, good staff, and decent location. This one in Singen is no different. I stay here often on business and it is in walking distance to the train station as well.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were on our way from Munich to the Rhine Falls. I chose this place because it enabled us an early start to the Falls on a busy Sunday morning. The hotel is clean, good service, we had a three beds room, a bit tight but satisfactory. The underground garage is great. I only have good words for the Holiday Inn Express hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017