“Great food & company ... by luck”

Ristorante Grissini
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Schramberg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Today we enjoyed a great Italian lunch at Grissini ! Looking for any ... restaurant in Schramberg , we found one of the best Italian food restaurants I have been so far (including few in Italy) ! If you want to enjoy pasta & pizza in the Black Forest, THIS is the PLACE !

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I had supper in the Grissini with my colleague. We both had a pasta dish, which was enjoyable. The friendly manager served us an excellent panna cotta and sorbet when we asked for a dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a good restaurant without emptying your pockets!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We took the 4 course menu of 29 euro and we really enjoyed all the dishes (e.g. the beef was excellent). The portions were not huge, but we had a fine diner and all plates looked very nice. The chef was very nice.
If we come again in this area, we will certainly visit Grisinni again.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

We were 6 of us at Ristorante Grissini to celebrate the 40th birthday of a best friend, so at a very special occasion.
The ambiente and the place in general gave us a very good impression, although the real attraction of the restaurant was (together with its owner Zlatko :-)) the food: absolutely top! Really, very few times in my life I had such an incredible food: it was just an explosion of tastes which were at the same time fresh, delicate and balanced. The "antipasto di gamberi" with caramelized fennel was definitively the best antipasto I have ever had, but also all other courses were just superb! We had this whole spectacular food with a fantastic barbera d'alba of those you can get only if you are advised by a master chef, such as Zlatko.

To make it short, at Ristorante Grissini we had absolutely the top of italian cuisine for more than reasonable price: great value for money!

Zlatko, thank you for the great experience, I'm looking forward to visiting you again soon! :-D

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We came across Grissini while taking the scenic route to Switzerland. I had pizza, my wife had a salmon salad and my mom had a caprese. It was real buffalo mozzarella which makes a huge difference. For dessert they made us a sampler platter (not on the menu). It had tiramisu, a sorbet and something else I forgot but it was all very good.

Highly recommend stopping here on your travels for Italian cuisine in Germany.

2  Thank Chrisnva2