“Good food and interesting chocolate display”
Review of Anvers Cafe

Anvers Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Latrobe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our traditional European style coffee shop takes your taste buds back to the good old days. The speciality of the house is of course CHOCOLATE, hot chocolate in many flavours, chocolate desserts and ... more chocolate. Belgian breakfasts, which include our range of freshly made Belgian style Waffles and light Tasmanian fare luncheon are served together with a range of teas and espresso coffees for morning and afternoon breaks. Breakfast serves from 7am - 12 noon Lunch serves from 12 noon - 3pm Afternoon fare serves till 6pm.
Reviewed 12 September 2019

I've had meals at Anvers a few times with family and friends. The food is different and tasty, and the chocolate shop is always fun to visit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2019

Waffles and Aztec hot chicolate are amazing, but person who serviced food to our table was so rude and this ruined our breakfast today. I noticed it wasnt only us who got the rude treatment. maybe she was having a bad day but it was horrible.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Perfect pick me up, cold wet and raining needed a yummy treat and I found it.
Superior friendly customer service, just what I needed friendly smiling staff well done .

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank shaz13_11
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

Currently visiting/staying in latrobe, and have had the pleasure of going to Anvers a couple of times, the chocolate platter I had was awesome. I had the large one which was meant to be for one. It was good, rich and a great taste but could easily be shared with another. I have also had the chocolate waffles a couple of times with a side of strawberries which I LOVED. The waffle and choc get a bit too much by the end and the strawberries defiantly help to balance it out. I was very disappointed with the berry milkshake. It wasn't very strong berry and it just tasted like bad flavoured milk. The hot chocolate is also very good and I would recommend. Overall a great place to eat and spend time with friends and family. Good atmosphere, not too noisy either.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank Staceynl
Reviewed 24 July 2019

The food was great but the service was a little slow but that’s understandable as they were very busy.

Date of visit: July 2019