“Great Rack of Lamb !”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017

They have several good dishes, but their Rack of Lamb is super !!!
Great local fish is also a good choice.
The service was great and the place is full of locals

1  Thank Alex L

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to La Olada. I ate there last year and loved it. This year, not so much. I found the maracuyá (passion fruit) caipirinha too sweet. The first courses we ordered were very good: baked pumpkin with goat ricotta and arugula, and mollejas (sweetbreads). Our main courses were varied in quality. My matambritos were very dry, my mother's lamb was ok, and my father's ravioli were very good.

The service wasn't great. I loved the decor, feel, and location.

1  Thank BArubia
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience, food is ok, but don't expect high end service or dishes.

The Corvina is the nicest option for me, but the Homemade Ravioli is good to.

They lack of a good variety, and good is not meaning that I expect a Large variety, is the menu that is not good Fixed.

They will learn or not over time.

I will go back

1  Thank Sebastián C
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Really enjoyed our evening here. Started off with a drink in the garden in a lovely setting then moved to our table for dinner. We shared a provolone cheese to start which was delicious cooked over the fire. I had a squid starter for my main and hubby had a pasta which they were very flexible over adapting the sauce. Both were great and just what we wanted. Highly recommended for great non fussy food with good service and great ambience. Place was packed when we left.

1  Thank CarolAstonUK
Reviewed 8 January 2017

i went many times to that restaurant : the chipirrones and the provolone starters are incredible.
I did not have the meat but my friends did and enjoyed the slow cooked lamb.
I had the fish of the day that was just perfect. also nice chocolate desert.
cool service, cool customers.