“Drinks ”
Review of Spinning Jenny

Spinning Jenny
Ranked #24 of 42 Restaurants in Ringway
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Bar staff very rude, asked for a bourbon gave me a double and wanted £11 for it! Ask for prices before ordering

1  Thank Chris O

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

David was very knowledgeable in his ales he introduced me to the wonders of Jaipur
Give this man a promotion!!!

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well not quite but not far off.
Went to the Spinning Jenny because we thought we'd prefer it to Burger king. How wrong we were.

When ordering we were told 10-15 minutes wait. I checked with my stomach and we agreed that was okay. I have been delayed for 5 hours on the way back from America before, yet somehow the mixture of awful music and chairs designed for people with no nerves along their back meant the 30 minute wait for our food felt longer, and far more painful.. The extended 15 minutes of waiting on an empty tummy lasted forever.

It felt like we could have flown to Morocco, spent a week in the sun, flown back, gone through airport security and come back here before our burgers had been delivered

When the food finally came it was like a vivid oasis in the dessert, but our illusion lasted as long as it took us to look closer at the burger.

My grandfather lived through WW1 and WW2, living off of rations for most of his life and even he would be disgusted by the lack of cheese and bacon we paid £15 for. It was like they got some pre-packaged rubbish and split it into quarters for the cheese and that they got the Bacon from a miniature breed of pig.

I was horrified, I took mine and my son's burgers back, and here's the only positive. The woman that greeted us was really nice, and took our burgers back and promised to sort them out.

When they returned 5 minutes later, they had been improved by the bare minimum. We reluctantly ate it, and they were edible. I would have been happy if we paid £5 for them from a van outside a football stadium, but that's as far as that compliment goes.

The only saving grace was the beer. It was good.

I don't recommend this "restaurant" to anyone who enjoys food, as you will be disappointed.

However, if all your after is a pint of £5.90 ale, this is your place.

Seriously though, don't come here it is awful. You have been warned!!

2  Thank shctid
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have eaten here a few times as the other restaurants have been full and had a long wait. I can’t say it was bad but we waited for our food a long time and long wait at the till to order. Drinks were very expensive and usually have to run if you see a table become available. Not a vary relaxing start to a holiday.

1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed 23 March 2018

There are other places to go, so go to them. Terrible and yuk. Over £11 for two waffles and 5 blueberries and the worst looking full English I have ever seen, tiny rosti potatoes and generally awful. Just don't go here! Yuk!

2  Thank Slippermate