“Best ice cream in town”
Review of Waffles & Cream

Waffles & Cream
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Wow... what a difference from the cafe that was there before. Fresh, inviting and friendly. From take away coffee to waffles with all the trimmings it's well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place for sweet tooth, our little one wanted to have a sweet desert and we were pleased to try this place .
Crepes are nice , coffee is bad :( Massive mugs and very weak coffee. Plus it's not cheap place .

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, large portions and great service! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Lots to choose from too.

1  Thank Kira F
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

First visit and was very impressed. Staff welcoming and helpful. Good choice on offer, not lime some places where you are over faced with options. The place is immaculate, the owner/manager who chatted to us clearly takes pride and it showed in the customer service and the appearance of the place.

Crepe and ice cream reasonably priced, cooked fresh and tasty ice cream. Even got extra cream

Gelato really good too.
Looking forward to another visit soon.

1  Thank 568SBird
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I went into waffles and cream this afternoon as a half term treat for my nephew and son. They had the waffles and ice cream - the portions were really large - and the waffles delicious. I had a coffee which was also good. My son had a waffle with ice cream chocolate sauce and crumbled cookies and my nephew had a house special which included Orio's. Two very full very happy boys, they also do ice cream sundaes and milkshakes. I tasted my son's waffle and it was lovely. Great place for the kids and for my husband who loves all things sugary. We will be back.

1  Thank Lisa Tudor O