1,545 results
All reviews fidel castro hand massage pool butler sister property next door la parrilla through vrbo brad joey nuevo vallarta all inclusive package swim up bar all inclusive plan pool restaurant full kitchen pool staff one bedroom suite breakfast and dinner ceviche
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 3 nights here prior to going to another resort. The service from the time we got there from our Bellman Gerardo(Jerry) was excellent. The accommodations were more than we ever expected. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Matt S.

Nashville Tn

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest!

I personally want to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for having taken the time to post your review, We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement

Thank you again for have chosen Villa La Estancia, It will be a real pleasure to be your host one more time.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

It has been a long while since my two sisters and I have traveled together. I'm so glad we chose Villa La Estancia. The entire staff were magnificent....taking care of all of our needs. I want to say a special thank you to our concierges, Cassandra and Astrid, they both provided us with excellent information and outing suggestions. They were friendly and understanding of our priorities. Also a special thank you to our pool service staff, Ramone, Esbai, Rodrigo and his crew at the poolside bar and restaurant-Luis, Hector, Milton, Carlos, Orlando, Nicolas, and Alfredo. We had a fabulous vacation! Sincerely, Crystal, Kelly and Carolyn....our friend Maria too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal G
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Crystal:

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to all our team members.
All of us here at Villa La Estancia look forward to pampering you again in the warm and sunny shores of Banderas Bay!

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We arrived in the evening and could not believe the view from our suite. Breathtaking view of the resort and the ocean. I could have spent the entire vacation on our balcony. But, there are so many things to see that we did not have enough time.Our concierge was wonderful, thank you Lysette.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Michael!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Spending 21 nights at Villa la Estancia in Nuevo Vallarta is the trip we always look forward to every year. We keep going back to this resort because of its friendly and excellent service the whole staff provides. One again, a huge “gracias” to the entire staff for making every vacation each year a very relaxingv for my wife and I.

Room Tip: Best sunset view from bldg 1.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prince4858
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guest !

Reviewed 25 August 2018

When I first arrived at the property I was pretty impressed. The property is absolutely gorgeous and very well maintained. The kind doorman opened the door for us, took our luggage and brought me a glass of champagne. After check-in we received 5 minute hand massages, which were wonderful. The massage staff handed us spa menus and wanted us to book services right then and there. I told then I would think about it and get back to them at a later time. I literally had just arrived 15 minutes prior after 3 hours of sleep and was in no hurry to book anything on the spot. The girls were very nice and did not try and push us. After the hand massage, things took a 180 degree turn. I was directed to concierge, who spent several minutes explaining the layout of the property and many of the tourist attractions available. That was all fun and great until she asked us to sign up for a 90 minute "soft" timeshare presentation the next morning. I politely told her no, that I was not here to buy a timeshare, but to relax and enjoy vacation time. She then said to me "help me save my job and sign up anyways". Again, I politely told her thank you, but I wasn't interested. She simply would not accept no for an answer, and again tried to guilt me in to signing up for this timeshare presentation by implying she would get fired if I didn't say yes. This manipulative, disrespectful behavior from "concierge" absolutely infuriated me. Then, she grabs her boss and tells her we don't want to go the presentation, and her boss acts all shocked and says to me "why not?". Buy this point I was getting very upset, and responded "because I don't want to". I told them the conversation was over and I wanted the keys to our room (they don't provide keys to guests until AFTER visiting concierge). We were totally upset with this pushy, rude behavior. After that the doorman took our luggage and escorted us to our room. From there on, everything was A-OK.

NOTE TO THE BUSINESS MANAGERS: It is bad business to manipulate and bully guests into buying timeshares if they say they are not interested. The majority of people that come to your property are there to relax and not have timeshare sharks encircling them. Concierge stated that the 90 minute presentation is "soft", but if you read any of the reviews on TripAdvisor it clearly is not. These presentations can go on for hours on end, with unsuspecting guests being passed along several high pressure salespeople. This is very stressful and not conductive to a relaxing vacation, so just stop it already. If guests want to buy timeshares and sign up for spa services we will. They do not need staff shoving it down our throats.

That being said, the property is beautiful and quiet. Very lush, green, and colorful. Interesting wildlife (huge iguanas). The views incredible. The pool is stunning. The bay and mountains are breathtaking. The room service is pretty good. Taxi readily available at any given moment. Majority of the staff is very nice, hard working, and professional. Very safe and secure. The rooms are well-appointed with awesome ocean front views. I took this into consideration when deciding to give the property four stars. I took one star away for that ridiculous time share nonsense.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank monkeylvr
Ruben A, Gerente at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments.
We´re sorry to read the dissatisfaction you experienced with the sales department; a copy of your comments had been sent to the main head department involved in order to correct the weak areas you kindly mentioned.

Please be assured that it is our intention that all of our customers leave with a feeling of peace, relaxation and the knowledge that we have done our outmost to provide them with an enjoyable stay.

We thank you very much for staying at Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

Best regards