2,871 results
All reviews villa group murphy bed discount card luis guzman time share puerto vallarta the bell captain per device bell staff washer and dryer pizza bar pool concierge palmita market timeshare presentation welcome home all inclusive option full kitchen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to this resort several times in the past. It's great, relaxing, and beautiful. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We participated in the all-inclusive meal plan, as we have in the past. It seems like a pretty good deal, but the food quality this time just didn't seem to be as great. It was still good, but we were very impressed before. We will be back.
The bell captain Luis Guzman is great.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
ANGEL S, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and loyalty and for allowing us to serve you better with a real passion in your several visits to Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit.

I also appreciate the time you took to let us know your important comments about the all-inclusive meal plan which I am sharing with our Food & Beverage Director as our main commitment is to fulfill and exceed the expectations of our guests when visitin our outlets. I can assure you that our F&B Director is going to take the appropiate measurements to improve the quality and service in this important area, we are sorry for the inconvenience this could cause to you.

For your information I will share your review with the entire staff, but especifically with Luis Guzman who will feel so proud of your note. It is our promise to continuing improving the services we offer for the next time you come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms (1 bedroom 2 Full bath with Kitchen) are top notch, the staff is courteous and efficient. The spa are very reasonably priced and again the service was excellence. The restaurants have a good variety (Mexican, Italian, and supper breakfast buffet. Also it was not crowed could get beach chairs and pool sides any time of the day. Also everything is kept pristine 24x7.

Room Tip: The property is designed so that all rooms have a view of the ocean and beach.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of our facilities and the always friendly and happy resort staff, I am sure they will be equally thrilled to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations; specially the variety of our Restaurants and the SPA. I am happy to learn from this review that you were impressed with the service of our restaurants, with the SPA and pool facilities, but especially that our staff provided outstanding service.

We are looking forward to having you back and make every effort to exceed again your expectations.

Very kind regards,

Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we arrived, we felt like honored guests...
For starters, Lucy (one of the Concierge's) was so welcoming and cheerful and funny!!
I was so impressed with the number of times I bumped into her during our stay and she talked to me every single time and even went out of her way to say "goodbye and we look forward to your next visit".
Everyone at this resort is amazing.
The genuine hospitality makes for a great stay, the food was great...especially the fish tacos at the Taco Bar on property...I wish I could remember the lady and the gentleman that gave us great service all 4 times we ate there...yes...4 times...lol.
We joked about how we might "accidentally miss our flight home" so we could stay longer. My only request would be to have yoga available every day....the gentleman...his name began with a "P" is a wonderful person...we really enjoyed the 2 yoga classes on the beach.
Might I suggest that the other exercise instructors market the yoga classes when they have their exercise sessions?
You truly have a great yoga instructor!
Everything was wonderful including our massages at the spa...Cinthia and Judith were awesome...no joke.
My husband...the one who never is really wowed with massages went on and on about his massage for the rest of the day!
Thank you to everyone at Villa del Palmar Flamingos for creating a memorable experience for our 21st wedding anniversary!
We appreciate you!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra M

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you in Villa del Palmar Flamingos to enjoy of your 21st wedding anniversary trip, and for the time taken to share with us your wonderful experience. It is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and we were able to exceed your and your husband expectations.

I truly appreciate the time you taken to write this gratifying review, it will be my pleasure to share your comments with all the staff, specifically with the staff at the SPA, with Prócoro (he is our Yoga instructor), with Cinthia and Judith, and with the rest of the personnel that went out of their way to ensure that your stay was excellent. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a timeshare pitch. No, I didn't buy, but would have loved to.
Property is beautiful. Very well maintained, pool is sea water, not chlorinated, which is a huge plus for me since I hate chlorine.
Service is wonderful. Never had to look for a server; they were readily available. Lunch was nicely portioned and tasty. Guacamole was plentiful :)

The spa here is AMAZING!!! My massage was incredible, as was my therapist who met me at the door afterwards with a hot cup of tea. There are chase loungers by the jacuzzi, and a beverage center. They have showers in the spa room as well as dressing area. Amenities are included.

Only stayed for the afternoon, so can't say too much, but would definitely consider staying here for a full vacation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank C r

My dear future guest,

One of the best satisfactions in the hospitality industry is to learn from guests we made them feel special and that we exceeded their expectations; thank you for share your experience with us and in this site! Our unique goal is to create great stories that will remain in your mind forever.

I am glad that you considered our service as Exceptional! I will share with the staff of the SPA your great comments. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

We truly hope for an opportunity to be your hosts very soon, here, at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We encountered this beautiful resort and spa while on a walk to another beach bar that ended up being closed. The sales person outside of this establishment, spoke to us on the beach. He noted we were allowed to come there and check out the facilities and dine there, etc. So, when we found our initial destination closed, we turned around and came back here. We weren't really dressed for the occasion, but they were hospitable to us nonetheless. We sat at the bar and had great service of drinks as well as awesome food, including: Calamari, Bruschetta, Lasagna, Pesto Spaghetti, Pizza, and Catch of the day. It was so good we came back again a couple of nights later for a repeat and we weren't disappointed. It was just as good the 2nd time, with exceptional wait staff at the tables, Raul and Rigoberto. Bravo! We'll be back next time we're in this area.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank Melissa J

Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to introduce our facilities, service and quality wile being in these beaches of the Banderas Bay enoying of your vacations.

I am glad that you considered our service as Exceptional! I will share with Raul and Rigoberto your great comments. You don't know how gratifying it's that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

It will be our pleasure that to welcome you again at any time in the future and hope sometime you would decide to be our guests.