All reviews beautiful condo beach within walking distance private beach beautiful kitchen rental car grocery store unit gym amenities martin casino property maarten island beaches ocean vacation
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

A Beautiful vacation in a beautiful condo with a beautiful view! We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Tommy's condo E6. The extras..chairs, lotions, cooler, beers, liquors, books, magazines, floats and what seemed like our own private elevator were spectacular. I loved that I could go snorkel right out back after walking down the steps of the cliff..amazing. Highly recommend this wonderful property and really enjoyed the Cupecoy area. Thank you Tommy for your hospitality.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

St. Maarten (the Dutch side) and St. Martin (the French side) each offer a dizzying array of hotel or other lodging alternatives. Having not visited the island previously, I was primarily interested in being near an excellent beach. Although I would have a rental car (a necessity when staying on the island), I did not want to drive far to lay in the sun or swim in the warm waters. With many options to chose from, I chose Cupecoy Beach, and I was happy with that decision. Staying away from Simpson Bay and Phillipsburg is a good idea. I was tempted to opt for the cheapest lodging near Cupecoy Beach, and I surely did not want to want for a stay at the most expensive location. I opted for a one bedroom unit at the Cliff at Cupecoy Beach. That was a very good decision. The Cliff is a short drive from the airport, which was super. The Cliff is gated and safe. The lobby is open and welcoming, as were the security guards, always present. My large unit, on the 8th floor, had wonderful views of the beach and coast on one side and the town on the over side. The daily breezes through the unit were refreshing. Happily, the unit was immaculately decorated and appointed: a beautiful kitchen with modern, high-end appliances; TVs in large living area and large bedroom; a spacious closet with plenty of room to hang clothes and drawers to store clothes; and a beautiful dining table in large dining area, on the other side of the huge kitchen center island. The balcony was large and protected, prefect for sitting, sleeping, or reading. I appreciated the comfortable bed and the well-equipped weight room and yoga room, but the wonder and delight of the trip for me, in addition to the beaches, was the indoor Olympic-sized pool. Fantastic! I swam twice a day, several times after midnight (weight room and pool were open 24/7). I expect to return to St. Maarten, and I will surely return to stay at the Cliff.

Room Tip: I loved the 8th Floor!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Stayed at the Cliff in a 3-bedroom with myself and 5 other family members. The accommodations were amazing. The unit itself was enormous and well-appointed. The views from the balcony were breathtaking and cannot be beat. The private beach was also wonderful. Never saw more than maybe 10 people on the beach at a time. The property itself is nicely landscaped and well taken care of. Definitely a gem.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and had a perfect serene romantic vacation at this condo. You not have a beautiful place to stay with all the amenities, but nothing can compare to the serenity and beauty of gorgeous views and private beach. Every day I could wait to wake up the the sun shining on the ocean and watch sunset as well on the balcony. The owners 'Oasis at the Cliffs' were great too! They make sure everything is perfect and want meet your needs. A must go and stay there...you will not regret it! Near Moho Beach, Cupecoy Beach, shops, restaurants, bars, casinos, and grocery store. Excellent stay!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017

great place the best ,quiet, clean ,perfect pool out and in ,nice work out gym , front desk security personnel very friendly , restaurant service slow if busy not a great menu ,restaurant could use some help , but there are great other restaurants within walking distance . Building is well kept and very secure /safe . Other beach within walking distance too . Up the street at within 5 minutes nice little breakfast restaurant and supper good prices and very friendly .(I think it is called green monkey)Across the street has nice pizza too .

Room Tip: get a higher floor for better view
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple