All reviewssecure parkingpublic transportfantastic staystay there againwalking distancecomfortable bedseasy accessairportcityperthconvenience
Reviewed 25 November 2016

What a wonderful surprise. I had never stayed at a B and B before and thought I'd give it a go. What a lovely place to stay at. Lynne the host is lovely, the rooms are spacious with everything you could possibly need. There is security gates for secure parking. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants in Vic Park. If I had to make a suggestion, that would be to upgrade the mattresses in the near future. Will definitely be back.
Thanks Lynne

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynn W, Owner at Durham Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for your review it was great meeting you and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Spotlessly clean, very friendly, excellent stay, THANKS very much, indeed !
We can recommend this lodge to all travellers to Perth. Conveniently located, easy access by bus to town centre. Taxi to airport around 28 $

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynn W, Owner at Durham Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for your review. It was great meeting you and would love to welcome you back to our BB.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

A more than comfortable two night stay with friends. Lyn the owner was extremely helpful and welcoming whilst giving us freedom to come and go as we pleased. The rooms were clean, and very comfortable with tea and coffee and a luxurious bathroom. Breakfast was a full continental with everything and more than you would expect. The location is great, an easy walk to buses into Perth or an easy walk to lots of restaurants and local mall. Would definitely recommend Durham Lodge if you are looking for friendly high quality acommodation in Perth

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Lynn W, Owner at Durham Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with your friends, we are well located for eateries and public transport which is ideal for anyone who does not have a car. Your review will certainly help other travelers. We would love to welcome you back anytime. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Nothing you need to worry about, just stay and enjoy. Really beautiful views around the Swan River, and also with lazy kangaroos. A really nice place.
Hope everyone can enjoy your trip here as I have done.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynn W, Owner at Durham Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are close to the Swan River and Heirisson Island which has Kangaroos easily accessible via bus or you can walk.
I am happy that you enjoyed your trip we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Value for money is poor. Rooms are nice, bed comfortable. There was a dirty face flannel rolled up as new on the bathroom sink - Make up and a small spot of blood! which concerned me a little. I did not bring this up with the owner - mainly due to jet lag, and the fact that she disappeared., but I did leave it out on the counter so she could see it. Breakfast was only continental, which we had to serve ourselves, which for the money was not value for money at all. When I asked for more juice I was given a strange look, but was told that was fine and received said juice. We could of stayed at a 5 star hotel in the centre of the CBD with breakfast for less. Owner didn't seem to bothered about us, and left us alone to check out to "go out", and would not be back before we checked out. When she left, she left the door open to the office which was a bit weird and fairly non professional.
Was able to have a slightly longer check out time to 11:30am however which was nice, but would not use again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynn W, Owner at Durham Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for your review.
We regret you did not find your stay at Durham Lodge a positive experience. Cleanliness is very important to me and I would have been more than happy to remedy any short comings had you let me know, and I would have been able to apologise to you in person.
The breakfast is advertised as continental, a Nespresso machine, electric kettle and toaster is available, the table is made with crockery, cutlery, jams and napkins. The fruit platter, milk, yogurt and juices are kept in a glass fronted fridge for freshness and so it’s accessible any time.
The office door is usually closed however on this occasion I forgot to close the door and we trust our guests, the computer is only accessible with a code and nothing else of value is kept in the office.
I spoke to your husband on his arrival about the late checkout and he did not indicate to me any problems with my not being present for your departure.