2,456 results
All reviews outdoor pool top floor great hotel superior room direct access breakfast room nice room great breakfast comfortable beds few minutes walk an early flight next morning late arrival between flights convenient location comfortable hotel quick check
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I am staying in Clarion hotel most of the months of the year as I commute and operate from there due to my job all the time.
What to commend first?
All stuff are so friendly and helpful.
They all work hard have a constant smile on their face.
Please forward my compliments to Petros at Breakfast dining area for his professionalism and amazing hospitality as well as Robert.
Daniela at reception is always an ambassador for your hotel as well as Camila.
Beautiful relaxing rooms ,gym ,outdoor swimming pool definitely add a 5 star taste on my stay even though is on a terminal.
Love them all !Thank you for making my stay so pleasant!feels at home at all times.

Room tip: Upper floor always not looking on the runway
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hanna A, Guest relation manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for your lovely feedback!
Great to have you back at your second home :)

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The hotel is located right in the departure area of Arlanda terminal in Sky City close to Terminal 5. The hotel is perfect for an overnight stay when one is catching an early morning flight. Plenty of eating options close to the hotel and inside the hotel as well. The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel serves breakfast from 4.30 AM for the early travellers. Highly recommended for overnight stay at the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We wish you warm welcome back!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Ideally situated next to terminal 5 just a few minutes from departures. Very modern with good sized rooms and fast wifi. Really first rate buffet breakfast. Not much choice for eating / drinking and all expensive of course.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hanna A, guest relation manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you for giving us your lovely feedback!
Great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast :)

Reviewed 30 September 2018

This is a great place to stay if you arrive late or have to leave early. You don't even have to go outside to reach the terminals. Breakfast is served I think from 4:30, so even if you have an early flight you can eat first. Rooms are quite small (at least ours, and we had a superior room), but clean enough and with a very comfortable bed. Remarkably quiet too, considering it is right in the middle of a busy airport.
The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is their restaurant 'Kitchen and table'. There wasn't very much to chose from, especially if you're vegetarian, and it is quite expensive. That said, I would have still enjoyed the meal, had I been treated courteously by the staff, but instead I found some of them quite rude. I would gladly stay at the this hotel again, but I would certainly eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Amarilla,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Lovely to hear that you did enjoy our facilities and also that you did experience our hotel as a quiet hotel even if it is in the center of a airport :)

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I wish I could spend more time here!
Sauna is perfect,pool- charming.It's outside and warm water in combination with fresh night air was so refreshing!
Everything sparkling clean,plenty towels,great showers.Some fitness equipment,but didn't even try any, too tired.
Check-in was quick and efficient,staff really professional.
Breakfast again makes you regret you don't have much time before your flight.
If your flight is early morning- stay here to avoid stress of getting to airport on time.
Will be back!

Room tip: Our room was opposite side from airport-couldn't hear a thing,so quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Lovely to hear that your had a great stay with us and enjoyed our facilities in our house.