“Nice place”

Zibo
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Boisbriand
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a salmon tartar then Brie and biscottes. Small portions. Everything was good ! Great ambiance. Didn't feel rush. Great service.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We went to this restaurant last week

I hoped the quality and service had improved not the case.

We order our drinks and starter they never served our drinks and brought the starters

My daughter and I ordered spaghetti with meat balls

it ended up being three meat clumps

My wife ordered the chicken salade she eat the chicken but not the salade.

i told her she should speak up and tell the waitress that the salade was not fresh.

She ended up telling her and the waitress asked her why she did nit tell her before

Well its not our job to chase you down in the restaurant.

The credited our salade which took a major managers decision.

They never asked why I did not drink my Bloody Cesare which just tasted like pepper.

We wont be back

Groupe_ZIBO, Manager at Zibo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Hi!
We're sorry about that situation.
We'd like, if you want, to know more details about that situation.
Send us an email at info@restaurantszibo.com and write that it's about a review on Trip Advisor Boisbriand.
Thanks for your time and your constructive review.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went Friday nite with 2 friends, food was excellent, drinks were awesome, blue sangria out of this world, will go back for sure. Waiter was Patrice and he was super nice and friendly.

GoupeZIBO, Manager at Zibo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Great ambiance! Had lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen in 2 years and the waitress was very discreet since we had so much news to catch on. Food and wine were absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I asked my wife and daughter to eat here last week.

We have been many times.

we all ordered different type pizzas we did not finish then the were not well cooked and the taste was very displeasing

the water was nice gave a good service

when the water asked us about our meal I told him that it was not good not cooked and of poor quality he said he would mention it to the chief.

I have eaten here before always had good food but with this kind of response no discounts or credit note we will not be back

I just wanted to give my wife a break we both laughed and concluded a frozen pizza would have been better at home.