“Nice dinner.”
Review of Pequena Suiza

Pequena Suiza
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Boca Chica
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Dinner was very good, I had calamari and friend of mine has kind of fish soup. Everything was very delicious.
Service was excellent and very professional.
Only reason for 4 stars and not for 5 is because we were waiting for food for very very long time, and restaurant wasn't even busy at that moment.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best rib eye steaks in the country. Visited with two friends We all ordered the rib eye served on the hot stone plate. We were pleasantly surprised of quality and flavor of the cut. I will definitely return when in the mood for a steak

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Nice restruante on the main street, very close to beach. The menu had a variety of dishes to chose from. I tried the pasta and chicken and rice dish that was very good. I had tried a couple other restruantes close by and this was the best one.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have now been to Suiza's 5 times over the course of three separate trips. It is by far my favorite restaurant in Boca Chica. From the great service to the excellent pasta. I will be back keep up the good work.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Visited this restaurant my last night in DR with my cousin who recommended this,she says its her favorite restaurant.

Im glad we went everything was WONDERFUL the bartender made us the perfect mojitos! Also the chef was so sweet i told him i love salmon and to prepare me the salmon of my life and boy did he! It was the best salmon ive every had with a bed of veggies and mashed potatoes! he made it with love and i very much appreciated him..Reccomend this place 100%