“Great Steak”
Review of Pequena Suiza

Pequena Suiza
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Boca Chica
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best rib eye steaks in the country. Visited with two friends We all ordered the rib eye served on the hot stone plate. We were pleasantly surprised of quality and flavor of the cut. I will definitely return when in the mood for a steak

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Nice restruante on the main street, very close to beach. The menu had a variety of dishes to chose from. I tried the pasta and chicken and rice dish that was very good. I had tried a couple other restruantes close by and this was the best one.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have now been to Suiza's 5 times over the course of three separate trips. It is by far my favorite restaurant in Boca Chica. From the great service to the excellent pasta. I will be back keep up the good work.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Visited this restaurant my last night in DR with my cousin who recommended this,she says its her favorite restaurant.

Im glad we went everything was WONDERFUL the bartender made us the perfect mojitos! Also the chef was so sweet i told him i love salmon and to prepare me the salmon of my life and boy did he! It was the best salmon ive every had with a bed of veggies and mashed potatoes! he made it with love and i very much appreciated him..Reccomend this place 100%

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My friend were staying at Pequena Suiza for our last night in the DR because Boca Chica is so close to the airport. Since our room was just upstairs, it made sense to come down here for dinner - and it was a dinner I'll remember for a while. I got four-cheese ravioli, which might be boring at any other restaurant but was AMAZING here. Great wine selection as well, and the service is good too. All at a great price, too.

We had breakfast here the next morning before taking one last dip in the ocean. The coffee was great, and though the breakfast food was a little plain, there was oodles of it (lots of bang for your buck). If you want to stop in for a morning cup of coffee as you're strolling down the Boca Chica beach, this is the #1 place to do it.