“Life-Changing Ravioli”
Review of Pequena Suiza

Pequena Suiza
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Boca Chica
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017

My friend were staying at Pequena Suiza for our last night in the DR because Boca Chica is so close to the airport. Since our room was just upstairs, it made sense to come down here for dinner - and it was a dinner I'll remember for a while. I got four-cheese ravioli, which might be boring at any other restaurant but was AMAZING here. Great wine selection as well, and the service is good too. All at a great price, too.

We had breakfast here the next morning before taking one last dip in the ocean. The coffee was great, and though the breakfast food was a little plain, there was oodles of it (lots of bang for your buck). If you want to stop in for a morning cup of coffee as you're strolling down the Boca Chica beach, this is the #1 place to do it.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The restaurant has the best seating in the garden! Go in and enjoy! A tropical garden and perfect food is a dream combination

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Julio took great care of me and helped me order a great spaghetti with porcini mushrooms. Salad was fresh as was the garlic bread basket. Would highly recommend this place. Owner is from Switzerland and speaks English. Beautiful place.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I always make it a point to eat here when I visit which is often. This visit we were celebrating my sister Stacy's 50th birthday. Stephan and his staff made this a memorable night for all and the food was fabulous as usual. A must eat plate!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I went here for my birthday and we received outstanding service. Stefano has an amazing restaurant and staff. I always eat here when I visit Boca Chica.