This hotel is one of the best places to stay in Boca Chica! It is removed from the loud beach area and is well-kept, clean, quiet and the perfect retreat after a long day in the sun on the beach!
Rooms: You can either have a room or an apartment. The apartments are your best bet, they are spacious and have a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and balcony. It is nice to have breakfast outside on the balcony!
Pool: The pool is small, but every time we were there we had it to ourselves!
Beach: The hotel is about a 15 walk to the beach - Boca Chica is small, everything is a 15 min walk away!
I would recommend this hotel to singles, couples, and families. Really, anyone would be happy here!
I have not eaten at the restaurant, it is only open for breakfast (and maybe lunch?) - there are lots of places in town to eat -- Italian restaurants, Dominican restaurants etc.
Tip: There is a Punto Iltalia (Italian food shoppe) in the main town, it has great meat, cheeses and bread to make picnics for the beach!
Tip: The apartments have a full fridge so you can buy water, drinks, beer etc in town for cheaper and store them in the fridge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility at this welcoming place! Located 10 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport, and 30 minutes from Santo Domingo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptuno`s Refugio Hotel Boca Chica
- NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO Boca Chica, Dominican Republic