“Great food ”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for the first time after being brought a Groupon voucher as a gift for a 3 course meal. The restaurant is easy to find and has good parking facilities. As soon as we walked in we were made to feel welcome and shown to our table. We were given poppadoms with a range of dips whilst we decided on our meals. We both had a chicken chatt puree which was beautifully presented and tasted fantastic and for our mains I opted for a chicken balti with a nanny whilst my husband had a lamb rogan josh with rice. Both meals tasted amazing and the portions were of a good size with lots of meat. I'm not a fan of thick doughy nannies breads that a lit of Indian restaurants serve however here it was made to perfection. The staff were friendly and attentive throughout our visit and we would definitely visit again. One of the best Indian meals we have had in a long time. We'll worth a visit!

1  Thank Julie B
BengalbrasserieBC, Owner at Bengal Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic and detailed review. We really appreciate the time you have spent sharing your experience. We're delighted that you enjoyed the whole dining experience and not just the food. This is what we strive to achieve and it's really pleasing to have this confirmed in your review.

We very much hope we will get to welcome you again soon!

Gunu Miah.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Due to moving house I have not eaten here for a while. I have recently started a plant based only diet, so I asked for advice from our two waiters (Kash and Emmo) regarding VEGANISM and they were so knowledgeable and supportive and helped me to select from the menu. The food was excellent. They were very honest about what they could and couldn’t provide. All very enjoyable. I can’t wait to return and be made to feel so welcome.
Well done to all the staff.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Greetings,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review and for describing your experience from the perspective of a vegan. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment and we'll be sure to pass your comments on to Kash and Emmo. They will really appreciate the fact you have mentioned them by name.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

With best wishes and warm regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Regretably only get the chance to eat here when Crufts is on as we live in Cornwall.
Managed to visit twice this year and as ever the food, service and ambiance is first class.
Highly recommend it, if you've not been, go and see for yourself how good it is. Try and get Emmo to serve you as he really knows how to make you welcome.

1  Thank JoeHayle
BengalbrasserieBC, Owner at Bengal Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic 5-star review. We really appreciate it and we're also extremely grateful that you have made the point of mentioning Emmo by name. We'll be sure to make sure he sees your review, he'll really appreciate the mention and we hope to see you the next time Crufts comes to the NEC.

With our best wishes and warm regards!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife and son on a Monday evening. The staff made a fuss of my son which he liked (he is 2) The waiter was very helpful in his recommendations in an attempt to sway me from my usual to show that I might actually enjoy something else!! Which I did, as did my family. Only thing is it needs an update inside.

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fabulous review. We're glad you not only enjoyed our food but that you were made to feel welcome. We're also delighted to discover you appreciated being nudged in a new culinary direction.

We also appreciate your feedback on the need for an 'update inside' and are happy to say we agree. We are currently looking at refurbishment options and hope to give the place a refresh in the not-too-distant future.

With warm regards and best wishes,

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I visited this wonderful restaurant for the third time on Sunday 11th March after my annual visit to Crufts, this time with two friends. The food was superb as ever with many unusual dishes. The opportunity to have a combination of two dishes for one person is a great idea. The service provided by Kas and the whole team was outstanding. They are all so friendly and helpful and they gave us some lovely orange gerberas as it was Mother's Day. I'm looking forward to my next visit

Dear Lakeberry,

Thank you so much for taking a time-out from your day to leave us such a generous review. We're so pleased that you like our 'combination dishes' and that you are so happy with our service.

We're also grateful to you for mentioning Kash by name, as this means we can share your review with him personally.

We couldn't be happier to know that you plan to see us again and we look forward to welcoming you through our doors!

With best wishes and warm regards,