“Awful place”

Hamburgueseria Goofy
Ranked #32 of 103 Restaurants in Tias
Description: Hamburgers, roast chicken, kebab, salads, hot dogs, wraps, sandwiches, special food for children and much more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Firstly the lady serving us was friendly and polite,after that it was appalling.

I ordered battered fish and chips ,the fish was swimming in grease ,it looked like it had been done earlier then re fried,it was warm not not,in reality i should have sent it back,how i wasnt ill after i dont know.

The chips were hard,as if they had again been re frued.

My partner had chicken ,which was so thin you could see through it.

An absolutely disgusting eatery,my advice would be.....go hungry before you eat here....it is an absolute last resort.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great cheap place for half a spit roasted chicken ,fries and salad, also a cheap pint or glas of wine to swill it down with

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Cracking breakfast, we had a special and 2 English . Eggs were perfect and black pudding with my special breakfast. Nice friendly waiter and we sat outside in the sun. Total price 18 euros with orange and teas .

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Food was OK service terrible had to get our own cutlery and sauces ,staff not interested in customers, whilst we sat eating we saw birds flying in to where the spit roasted chickens were cut ! no one cleaned this area

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Me & my wife tried this bar at the beginning of a 2 week stay in this area for chicken & chips, my wife had 1/4 chicken & about 6 chips, I had 1/2 chicken & chips, both of us fairly happy with meal, when my meal was brought out To me I noticed a live green caterpillar walking over my salad, I was glad it was on the top crawling round so I could see it, I sent it back, waiter or owner ?? Brought chicken & chips back on clean plate with mushy peas instead of salad, as again meal was ok, but someone should get there backsides kicked for not washing salad properly or not at all ??