“Barbeque”

Price range: USD 13 - USD 24
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We are here and habe had a great time with great food and great hospitality from Mike and Ian have had a superb day

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We used to use the pub about once a month with the last owners since moving to Spalding. This was our first meal with the new owners and was just as good we are pleased to say. My mother wanted to treat us as she is down from Scotland so I took a chance with the new owners and was not disappointed, my mum loved her pate and her main which was Chicken Kiev (homemade). Good selection of wines as well. See you soon guys.

1  Thank E2490KVericb
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We (being three cousins, two with respective partners) like this restaurant, but were a little shocked that there had been a sudden change of ownership. We went along expecting io be disappointed, but we were pleasantly surprised. OK, there were different faces, but the food was as good. We skipped the starters, but two of us went for a special - a trio of fish and it was superb. We had a dessert and it was a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Amazing people and amazing place. Friendly cheerful lovely staff and the food was fantastic. Love the coziness of the place and being able to relax by the fire after dinner was so nice.

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very small pub, nice and friendly. I had the vegetarian choice, it was the aubergine, courgette and haloumi stack. This was very tasty, but sadly the roast potatoes were cooked in animal fats, so I couldn’t have those (the rest of my meat eating party, did state that the roast potatoes were very dry and hard, so maybe a lucky escape?). The only thing to go with my vegetarian dish were vegetables, and although nice, it would have been good with some carbs of some sort, perhaps offer new potatoes or mashed potatoes for the vegetarian choice and also for the meat eaters to cater for all?