“Scrummy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Early evening meal before a concert at the Forum so we were lucky enough to have the early evening two course special at £9.95, I think.

Excellent selection, between us we had pate and bruschetta, both were excellent, then a selection of pizzas, pasta and pollo fungi, which I had with chips instead of rice. All absolutely scrummy, totally clean plates! I was hoping to add a tiramisu, but no chance, far too full.

Well priced wine, locally staff and great atmosphere. Lots of tables really squeezed in which normally I'd have hated but do you know, here it felt just right. It was absolutely packed - I'd be interested to see what it was like after the cheap menu - probably just as busy, as it is excellent.

If we lived in Billingham we'd be there regularly and whip certainly be back next time we're at the Forum.

Can you not just move to Guisborough, please?!

1  Thank gingerjudith

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality of food on offer with a very good choice. This restaurant never fails to impress. Our family lived in Italy and they commented on the authenticity of the dishes.

1  Thank ianstocktonian
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food again, wife had Lamb Shank I had Pollo Parmigiana which was spiced up for me (excellent),shared a Creme Brûlée,
Great value quality food.

1  Thank glynhowell
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

It's a great restaurant with great customer service but I recommend that if you get the garlic bread and/or pizza I recommend to share as you do get a lot

1  Thank Bobby R
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my wife and three granddaughters, can hardly say anything more than excellent, top class.
The service, the friendliness and the food are fantastic. We have come to this restaurant since it opened, the Standards have never dropped. Thank you

1  Thank IAN N