“Really Good Remedial Massage”

Life Wellness Massage Therapy
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I'm always looking for quality massuers so after a rave review from my partner I thought I would give it a try. Elsa is great with a friendly demeanour, good technique and pressure for me, as I like a massage that really gets in there and addresses the problem areas. She also gave me some easy to implement tips to help prevent neck pains and headaches, which I get regularly. Her therapy ticks all the boxes and is good value for money, will be back for sure, thanks Elsa!

Eva C, Owner at Life Wellness Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks so much for such wonderful feedback and all the kind words Kendall!

So glad to know that you find the massage session addressed the problems efficiently and effectively.
Really appreciate for sharing your positive experience with us.

We will make sure we keep learning, improving and providing our best massage techniques to achieve the best outcome for each of your visits.

Looking forward to seeing you when your next appointment!

Many thanks