Lowest prices for your stay
USD 114
Booking.comUSD 114
Hotels.comUSD 114
PricelineUSD 114
4,382 results
All reviews burj al hamam the mexican restaurant special thanks dead sea duty manager life guards pool view delicious food wonderful hotel many thanks front office main pool nice stay big thanks breakfast and dinner belly dancer beach area
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

It was one of the most beautiful and wonderful trips and hotels that I visited in Jordan, in terms of the distinguished reception and treatment of the staff and the luxurious and delicious meals and the perfect cleanliness everywhere in the hotel.
A wonderful hotel in all respects, thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Owner at Crowne Plaza Jordan - Dead Sea Resort & Spa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear firasaZ9814YD,

It is always a pleasure to all of us at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea to meet our guest’s expectations. We are really glad to read how excellent your Dead Sea experience went from all aspects.
Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback and looking forward for your next visit!

Emmanuel Stavrakakis

Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

The best service and the most wonderful treatment of all employees is a very luxurious hotel and it was a more than wonderful experience, attention, cleanliness and very clean food. Luxurious breakfast and sweets and no respect for all the staff based on this work.

Dear mohammadaA8741RY,

Thank you for rating and sharing your experience related to your recent stay at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea.
We promise to fully meet your expectations in your next visit.

Emmanuel Stavrakakis

Reviewed 18 November 2021

We spent nights in the lobby bar, Rabbel lounge. The moment we walked in, we were immediately greeted. We had the pleasure of meeting Ammeria, the amazing server, during our first visit. We were lucky enough to have her each night after. She was very attentive, always knew when we needed something. Ammeria brought us bountiful snacks and wonderful service with a smile!

The hotel is beautiful property, with fantastic beach access. You won’t be disappointed. The icing on the cake is the Rabbel Lounge (and if you are lucky, Ammeria as your server)!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Resort Dead Sea, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Jordan - Dead Sea Resort & Spa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear Alicia D
Thank you for taking the time to share such an encouraging review with us. I am truly delighted that you have had a wonderful time, while enjoying not only the opulent elements but also the efforts of our team striving to provide exceptional service. Your recognition is genuinely appreciated and I have congratulated the Team for their exemplary performance.

My team and I certainly look forward to being part of many more memories during your future visits to Dead Sea and would be a great honor to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Dead Sea Jordan.

Emmanuel Stavrakakis I General Manager
IHG® Dead Sea Hotels Crowne Plaza® Jordan- Dead Sea Resort & Spa / Holiday Inn® Resort Dead Sea

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

It was a nice time staying at Crowne Plaza Dead Sea , spending a beautiful time with friends, utilizing spa facilities, catering so delicious , rooms clean and calm , staff was friendly with their nice smiles.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mohamedtl5397UC

Reviewed 17 November 2021

We went to crowne plaza as a family holiday for 2 days, our stay was under IHG members which supposedly we should have a special treatment, to be honest our stay was extremely underwhelming as we had the worst experience ever due to many issues, I will point out further on. I would like to point out first of all let me start with the room. The room's TV is ancient and wasn't even working, as well as there was a continuous noise in the room coming from the toilet which made my night even worse, poor room service and I had to call the reception 3 times for them to pick up the phone, didn't even satisfy my need. Beach is dirty and full of pointy rocks which really hurt my feet really bad. Sand is full of thorns I had to visit the hospital to get rid of the throne stuck in my feet, won't complain about the pool itself but they had to keep it locked until 10 am as they were cleaning it. My main issue with the stay was the staff, I have never seen such an aggrisive rude staff before, they are not willing to help and they have no manners. we had a request of an extra bed and it took them around 4-5 hours to get us one, and we didn't even get a pillow and the bed cover although we requested several times. Nonetheless the food wasn't good -im not expecting good food anyway- but we had to pay 5$ for each cup of juice although we already booked a fullboard with dinner included. addition to that we left early due to the bad management and services we had as well. I didn't want to put that out on public even though I have the right to. But I have had much better experiences in other hotels, to be honest this is going to be the last time I would book at the Crown plaza due to the experience I had and I wish those issues would be pointed out as a point of improvements that must be done at the hotel since it is based on one of the most tourism active areas in Jordan and it is reflecting a bad image of hospitality.

1  Thank 198hishama
IHG Resort Dead Sea, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Jordan - Dead Sea Resort & Spa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear 198hishama,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us .

We are saddened that we were not able to meet your expectations on certain areas during your recent stay. As a well-visited resort, we are continuously working on our services to cater to all our guest needs and expectations. Rest assured that we take our guest feedback into high consideration as these are valuable indications to push us towards improvement and excellence.

Moreover, if you can kindly provide us your contact number or email address for us to reach you.
We appreciate your feedback and have taken it on board.