2,585 results
All reviewsburj al hamamel gritothe mexican restaurantspecial thanksdead seaanimation teamhuge poolbig thankskids arealife guardskids clubi highly recommend this hotelduty managermain poolamazing hotelpool viewfront office
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A very nice hotel and I would like to thank the receptionist Abdullah for the nicest reception and help him solve the problem I encountered 100% of the finest and the kindness of someone can be dealt with in the hotel and I repeat my stay in the hotel thanks to him

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
CrownePlazaJordanDS, Manager at Crowne Plaza Jordan - Dead Sea Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Ameera A

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea Resort & Spa

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your kind and thoughtful appreciation of our colleagues with them. We look forward to your visit again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Staff are very friendly. They try very hard and they made our stay excellent. Facility-wise, this is not a five star hotel like nearby by Movenpick or Hilton. The main pool has an awkward layout and the beach is not as well kept as the other locations. The buffet for breakfast was chaos on Saturday morning but it seemed to clear out on Sunday when there were less guests. Parked on street as not enough parking. Rooms were fine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chin667

Dear Chin667,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s our second stay at Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea resort and Spa. And for the second time I enjoy every day we spend here. I like the hotel’s interior and exterior, the facilities outside and good access to the Dead Sea.
The staff is very helpful and attentive to requests. It was really pleasant that we are recognized from the last visit, though it was a year ago. I had really a warm feeling when some waitresses, life guards, and recreation team welcomed us as old friends.
Also, I want to highlight that the kids play area is well improved comparing to last year. Since I have a 2-year-old boy, for me these facilities are crucial. The area has much more toys and activities, and a good location near the pool for kids gives a lot of benefits for mommies with kids.
The territory of the hotel is really nice, there are a lot of places to walk around, there are a lot of flowers, you have many points to enjoy the sea view. My special recommendation to the guests is to come and enjoy sunrises and sunsets by the sea, it’s something incredible.
Hotel looks quite busy during weekends, but on weekdays if you come to the sea around the noon, you have quite an opportunity to enjoy floating in the sea all by yourself.
Breakfasts are nice, you have selection of fruit, vegetables, pastry, eggs, cheese, whatsoever. My special appreciation is won by hummus. Never tasted any better!
Hotel’s spa is also good, having the pool with the Dead Sea water. I didn’t have an opportunity to enjoy it this time, but I still keep good impressions from the previous time.
This is really a good place to have rest, to relax your body and to inspire yourself.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Olena Berezma

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Simon was great and such a helpful man we do really appreciate his assistance while checking in he is always the best . The hotel is great and Chris in Burj Alhamam was super nice too , best experience i ever had thanks alot for such an effort

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Habeeb A

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is absolutely the best experience I ever had at a hotel, in any country. My friends and I are still talking about it wishing we were still there. We ate at the breakfast buffet and the Lebanese restaurant and the food at both places was fantastic. Really excellent coffee in the morning, too! And I would like to commend our waiter, Bajes at dinner, who added a terrific personality to our delicious Lebanese feast.

I would also like to say that the front desk staff bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for our stay. We arrived three hours early and they were the ones apologizing that our rooms were not ready yet, as if it was their fault! Simon at the front desk has the makings of a future general manager somewhere. He was absolutely lovely.

I am not sure what an excursion to the Dead Sea from Amman usually costs. But if it's in your budget (and honestly, the Crowne Plaza is very reasonably priced for how beautiful a place it is) I highly recommend a night at the shore. It was a magical time.

Room Tip: We had a sea-side view, which was really lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends