Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 160
Hotels.comUSD 160
CheapTicketsUSD 160
TravelocityUSD 160
2,681 results
All reviews italian restaurant il terrazzo dead sea breakfast buffet beautiful hotel great facilities mud bath main restaurant champion pools jordan spa acacia amman swimming sunset treatment
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel for relax with family! We enjoyed every moment!
Here very friendly atmosphere
Beautiful view on Dead Sea
Amazing staff and animation team
Great service
Recommend everyone this place
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again for your time and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

This is a super hotel. Anything negativ?? We can't say anything negativ. Great Restaurants, super breakfast. Great team. Everyone was helpful, friendly, etc. The need a big compliment. Michelle Heider at the check-in was wonderful, the best we even had at a check-in. She needs the biggest compliment. The room was great, the view was beautiful. The pools outstanding. The spa also. The beach at the Dead Sea was beautiful. We will absolut return here.

Room tip: Gif the great team a compliment.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for your time and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

One bad thing about this resort, you'd have to allocate another bigger budget than the one for booking, food, and other entertaining expenses... a big budget for the TIPS since you're about to get an exceptional service compared with any other hotel you've ever been to.

Actually I travel the world and experienced multiple hotels from the economic ones to the most luxurious level over the US, Europe, and almost everywhere...
I must appreciate your welcoming attitude, great service, and your super friendly staff you hire starting from the reception with such a professional procedure and smiley faces to the room service, Housekeeping, Lifeguards, guys at Champions and the breakfast buffet...everyone until leaving the hotel is amazing and makes your stay surrounded with just a wonderful experience!

Big Thank you to Queen!

P.s. I lost my AirPod and found it in the same place after couple of hours..

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is the points that I never got until now as it's my first time booking at your hotel for myself from a new personal membership but got nothing in return with an expectation to receive some points for the stay and the purchases in the hotel outlets as per the membership agreement..

Thanks again and wish you the best!
Tamer Nassar

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tamernassar

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time in sharing your recent experience with us at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa.
I am glad to know you have noticed the level of service the team has provided to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. I have shared your comments back to the team and they are proud to have exceeded your expectations.

We look forward welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2021

A buddy and I, we're both Ambassador Elite members, decided to escape the hussle and bustle of Amman for the weekend and unwind at the Dead Sea Marriott. The atmosphere here is amazing and the staff are even more special. Steven and Eric ensured our afternoon on Saturday was awesome with cold drinks, conversation and some of the best sheesha I've had. In the morning Sbetan and Naomi made sure our day started out right. They greeted us and spoke about our previous trips both here and at the W Amman. This kind of service means so much to me as it really shows how much they pay attention to their guests and how much they care. It's what makes me want to keep coming back.

Can't thank all the staff enough for all they do...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

As a current Marriott Ambassador Elite member, I frequently travel to Marriott facilities worldwide. The experience I had at my most recent stay at the Dead Sea Marriott was one of the most memorable vacations I have ever had. The staff made every effort to make us comfortable and feel at home. I would also like to make mention of several staff member that made the stay extra special. Eric, Stephen and Naomi offered the warmest hospitality to my friends and I and we will definitely return when the opportunity arises. It will be difficult to find a more professional staff at any of the Dead Sea resorts. Thank you again for the great experience!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are glad to know you have noticed the level of service the team has provided to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. I have shared your comments back to the team and they are proud to have exceeded your expectations.

We look forward welcoming you back again soon!