“Great place, good food, far from city”
Review of Bendis Beach Hotel

Bendis Beach Hotel
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Akyarlar
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Me and seven other people (6 adults, two kids) stayed at Bendis Beach Hotel for four days, three nights. The food was excellent, and very diverse, and I counted only four hours during the day where there was no food avaliable. The waterslides were smaller than pictured, but they were still a lot of fun. There were free drinks offered at both the pool and the beach, which is about a minute's walk from the hotel. The beach is public, but there is a section with pink umbrellas and lounge chairs that are owned by the hotel. The hotel has a list of activities that are done throughout the day, including water polo and beach volleyball. There are three total pools in the hotel: a big circle-shaped one that is 140 centimeters deep, a smaller 120 cm pool that the waterslides let out into, and a small 50 cm baby pool. The restaurant is right next to the pool. In fact, there are outdoor tables in the restaurant that are about 5 steps from the pool. There is also a small basketball court next to the pool. The hotel itself is divided into a cluster of buildings placed along a path. Underneath the reception area, there is a room with two billiards tables and one ping-pong table. There is also a small fenced-in playground area with a slide, two tables, and a swing near the entrance to the hotel. The rooms were nice, they had a shower/bath and a balcony. They were not huge, but the were nice and were big enough. There is a small store near the entrance to the hotel that had pool toys and snacks.

My stay was mostly positive, but I do have a few complaints. First, the hotel is located about an hour from Bodrum city.
Second, the electricity was strange and required you to insert your room key into a slot in a very specific way to get it to work.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I received everything I expected in my holiday in June. I was alone in the room for 3 people, the bathroom was good. I slept with the open window, because I did not used an air condition and didn't sweat as last year in South Italy. The staff were very kind, especially the animators from Ukraine. Bar staff were cool guys. Location of the hotel was very good, several minutes walking to the beach. I had one day boat trip and there we were stopping to beautiful places and swam. This was the best day in this year for me till now. Once I won a cotton t-shirt in bingo game in the evening. My purpose in this trip was to relax and gain power for a hard work in the office, without noise and hard drinking. And I achieved it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Krutoyparen
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I was on a week's holiday with my best friend on Bendis hotel . It has undoubtedly been one of the best vacations I've ever been on. the food was good , quiet and beautiful surroundings , close to the beach and then there was undoubtedly the best animation team! Anna and Susu progress a good job for all the guests and was so funny! with activities during the day and a great show in the evening . sometimes there were trips out to the nightlife to disco- it feelt safe to go with the hotel (Susu) and it gave a good experience. Anna and Susu is the nicest and most wonderfull people ! they gave our holiday the best joy, and maked it complete ! if you take on Bendis hotel , so be sure to give them a chance, and enjoy their lovely personalities.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I travelled in early June 2016 with my mom and we both been very pleased with our staying at Bendis. We were really impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel itself. Every time we got back in our room, we could sense a clean, fresh scent right on the hallway. Good job! The stuff was amazingly friendly and always helpful and talkative (reception, bartenders, waiters, photographer, animation team). Beside the great variety of food and sweets (absolutely delicious), we also enjoyed the nice music at the pool and that there were themed parties every night. All in all, a great experience! We do reccomend Bendis ;)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Valentina M
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We had booked for another Hotel, but on arrival there were told that some of the rooms had been damaged by the storms they had experienced over the last few days and that we had been moved to another hotel nearby. Our arrival at the Bendis Beach Hotel seemed to be a surprise to the reception staff, but eventually got rooms allocated. The food was some of the best we have had at a AI Hotel and the service great. The hotel was constantly being cleaned. The hotel is somewhat isolated with very little to do nearby. There was no entertainment at the hotel for the last four days of the holiday. The beach was covered in cigarette ends and broken plastic cups.

We arrived on a Wednesday and on the Friday lunchtime, we were told that they had run of of White Wine which was a major dis-sapointment as four of our party of eight drank white wine. They then run out of Red Wine. The bar staff said that they would not be getting anymore as they closed in two weeks time. After some complaints some Wine was produced. However this to be the worst wine we had ever tasted, completely undrinkable. A complaint to the manger produced some OK Wine for the last two days of our stay. Overall we enjoyed our holiday, but because with the issue of "Wine" I have marked the hotel down. There was also the apparent confusion with the change of hotel - the booking in took a couple of hours or so. Our rep had not been told of the change and only found out when he went to the original hotel we had booked.

Stayed: September 2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Akyarlar
2.6 km away
1.8 km away
Swissotel Resort Bodrum Beach
Swissotel Resort Bodrum Beach
#10 of 98 in Bodrum City

Been to Bendis Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!