All reviews diamond bar animation team nice hotel big area baklava little boy relax pool pool games standard room main restaurant table tennis water slides sea pools children holiday sunbeds
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Saphir is special, saphir is home. Me abd my wife have been there 2 times. Once in August 2014 and once in August 2016. We had very good time there. Everything related with this hotel is excelent, from city to every detail. The hotel itself is 4 star but its with better quality than most 5 stars hotels in this region. The staff will make everything sure for you to stay wonderful holidays there. There are 2 pools and 2 big restaurants one inside main object and the other on the pool. The beach ground is very big with blue flag and all it is on the ground of Hotel. Snack bars everywhere and i will recomand to you all “ pinar guzleme “, we had all inclusive service so there were allways every kind of dishes. Konakli is very good place with a lot of staff to do so we were every night out there, from the hotel you have to ealk max 100 m and you will be in city. There is near Alanya too, so we went there verey often because we were there two times for 11 nights, Alanya is 15 minutes from Konakli, we went there with dolmus. Alanya is big and very beautiful city with a lot of markets for everything. So i would recomend this hotel to anybody, the best hotel and the best location you will never find in there. Dont see for stars, i will recomend to everybody!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank burimbb
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Date of stay: June 3rd - 14th. Party of 6: 4 adults + 4 year and a 1 year old. We’re still here and loving every bit of it. Ok, small things that we’ve noticed that could be better/improved: 1. Ala carte restaurants - worst meal in a week. Really - buffets are amazing and no need to eat any-other place. 2. Queues in the main restaurant at the dinner. Just first 20-30 mins. If you can go there 19:30 or later - o issues at all. 3. No AC in the lobby. Would be nice to have a place to cool off. 4. Poor WiFi. Yeah, it’s not Lithuania with one of the fastest internet speeds, but we’ve managed to stay in the loop through out the stay. 5. No large (1.0-1.5 L ) bottles of water available, just small - single serving 0.2L. But again - more nice to have then an issue. Contingent : approx. 30% Russians, 30% Lithuanians, 10%Germans, 10% Polish and the rest are mix.
What’s great / awesome / exceeds expectations: food superb - perfectly catered european tourist, fresh and different daily, fruits awesome and ripe - really enjoyed each and every meal. Diamond bar - favorite spot for lunch if you’re chilling by the relax pool or at the beach. Rooms (villa family deluxe) - spacious and clean, maid service daily if required. Grounds, amenities, public places - very well kept and clean. Everyone we’ve met was nice and helpful. Villa we’ve stayed was #3214 with the limited pool and sea view. It’s on the second floor. Looking forward to cone back and recommend to others. Saphir has beaten other “5star” joints in a breeze .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Dalyvis123
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Where to start. On arrival the rooms were ready and sorted at 4am which was lovely and we had a villa room which was small for a family of 4 so god knows what an economy room is like. The hotel is big and has 2 big pools slides and even a sea slide which were ace. The staff are polite and helpful when needed.

However.... The food was awful my little boy was sick 1st not blaming the food for that one but defo wasn't pleasant. Then a week in both males in the group were really poorly from eating raw chicken. When mentioned to the reception staff we were sent a potato to our room as apparently that will help!!!!!

Also it's not very British friendly. Other then us we only saw 1 other English group it's all Russian and they do not talk to you ay all and come dinner time they are like savages.

The hotel definitely wasn't awful but was far from 5*

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank EmmaH593
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my family,6 adults and 2 children and we were very happy with all facilities provided.My brother in law booked this hotel and he is going there once a year.
Rooms:big,bright,beautiful with all facilities you need.
Staff service:very professional and made us feel so good with little touches during dinner or drinks after when member of staff use to give us a little to make the moment special.
Food:anything you want to have is there.From nibbles to different type of meat and fish,desserts,coffee and wine were very good and almost at all times.
Sun beds by the sea,swimming pool for kids and adults,playground for children’s and entertainment every day.
Shops just 10 minuets walking distance from the hotel.
I have to admit the spa at the hotel it was the best spa in Europe.We’ve had treatments every single day with the best packages and treatments I’ve ever seen in a hotel and I have seen a few with fake massages but not this one.My mother in law it was very happy to be treated every day(and is not easy to make her happy ).
Unfortunately we couldn’t book a room for July as is fully booked and we decided too late to go back to this place but definitely we will go back by the end of the season.
Overall we were very happy with all services and facilities provided by the hotel and I hope you guys still have the spa centre.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dorina G
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had a pleasure to stay in Saphir hotel & Villas in the middle of September. The September is the perfect time for holiday, not crowded beaches, no queues for food and drink and enough place for your relaxation. I would say the real gem are hotel's employees, very kind and polite. Especially Enes and Ilker from the front desk and of course Spa and Animation team. The Diamond bar was also our favourite and not only for cocktails but also for great team in there - I already miss them all.
The food is really great and there is a great choice, pancakes every day :). Everything is fresh and FB team perfecvtly care about it. I am really "picky" about the food and I always found what I wanted. The best pizza in the "Snack bar" during afternoon, really really awesome.Only little negative detail - mostly when we came for dinner the cutlery was missing so we had to go to steal some of them but it didn't disturb us that much. Beach and swimming pools are great, I would appreciate to have open water slides more but this is tiny tiny detail. Anyway the animation team always made you busy! Rooms were really nice and fresh renovated, small with balcony to the view and we really liked our room very very much, the only thing is that there is no wifi in the room - you need to catch it in tne lobby and around villas area but who needs wifi during vacation :)). Generally it was my best holiday and I truly enjoyed, I hope that changes in this hotel will be only better and better.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends